MIR this friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIR this friday

if anybody is interested, MIR is rented out friday starting at 9am. i plan to be there with a couple friends. last time i went to one of these there where 5 e30s making passes, hope to see more this time!

Im going, not in the e30 though :(
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

nice, hit me up tomorow then i should be there around 10

Comment

How'd you do? If I wasn't working and quit breaking axles I would have gone. Speaking of, what axles are you using Yousef?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

iam running broken axles lol. first pass after the shakedown i broke a stock axle in second gear when i actually got on it (i was taking it easy in first). best pass was a 12.7 at 116ish, with a crappy 60ft on low boost (12-13lbs). im planning on getting mcoupe axles/5lug and going back to make more passes on higher pressure.

Comment

Lol. I broke my first back in october running 13.8's, and broke the new (cheap) replacement a couple weeks ago on the street. I think the mz3 upgrade is in my future too.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
            X