hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys

hey guys, couldn't find an intro thread but i wanted to introduce myself.

my names sachet, call me sach, i just moved to Reston area near reston town center. came from California where we had an awesome E30 scene.

currently drive a black E30, D2 coils, S54 swapped, rotiforms, and am big in the stance scene.

anyone local to the reston area? ashburn, leesburg, sterling??

hit me up, i'm down to chilll whenever.

Woah. Welcome! I'm not very local but still. Any pics? Sounds awesome.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

sadly none. pretty much a new start from Cali to here. i'll browse through the internet and try to find one.

Comment

No worries! You should enjoy the scene out here. Seems to be a little different from the West Coast, but everyones pretty relaxed around here and we have some good shows.

Go here be happy!

Comment

awesome! stoked for some meets and events.

Comment

The soonest is GutenFest, which is may 20th!

Go here be happy!

Comment

S54 swapped?!:crazy:
              Come to the college park meet this friday
              Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Welcome to the east! as vinnie said.. you should come out to the college park meet this friday!

Comment

Welcome to the East Coast! The College Park meets are a bit of a drive for you from reston with it's a great weekly meet and have a good number of regulars.

GutenFest is really the next major meet. I'll be working on putting together a local meet around June or July. (when I'm finally back in town).
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Yo, I'm in Centreville/Chantilly area about 15-20mins from Reston. Watch out of police if your car is too loud, they WILL hassle you, don't drive like an asshat because they are everywhere. Other than that you should be fine in the area.

There's Chic-fila meets on Fridays at the Chic-fila near Dulles Corner (about 10mins from you). A lot of cars show up, all kinds.

There's a lot of stance guys in the area as well.
                    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Awww shit, I've got NA competition now! Built s50b30us here, early schwartz, GC coils, BBS's, all tire. You should definately come out to the Friday College park meets, lots of great people here.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Welcome. I pass through Reston in the e30 on occasion. Usually around 5am on Sunday mornings, lol.

Oh, and I am really big into the "stance" scene as well.

:D

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                        Track/street e21 build
                        visit Condor Speed Shop
                        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                          Welcome. I pass through Reston in the e30 on occasion. Usually around 5am on Sunday mornings, lol.

Oh, and I am really big into the "stance" scene as well.

:D

haha now put one of those stance|works stickers across the top of the windshield for trolling.
                          Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                            haha now put one of those stance|works stickers across the top of the windshield for trolling.
                            OP, sorry for going O/T, lol....one last post

I would be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Except I'd put the sticker upside-down.

but I'm not much into making fun of other peoples' scenes or cars, even if I don't like them. Some people take their rides way too seriously, so why bother. As you can see, I don't take my e30 very seriously...

Last edited by irish44j; 03-29-2012, 08:08 PM.
                            Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                            Track/street e21 build
                            visit Condor Speed Shop
                            visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Welcome bruh...ive got some friends in reston.
                              Theres lots of car shit to do around here.
                              I work at don beyer Volvo if u ever need a hand with somethin
                              m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                              build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Working...
                              X