The crazy rays lookout thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crazy rays lookout thread!

I go to the Mt. Airy Ray's at least once every 2 weeks. If you need something post it here and I'll keep an eye out.

Me? I'm wondering if anyone has seen an acceptable GM pickup at any of the CR locations. I need the entire harness, with ECM, coils, ect. for a lsx motor.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

93-97 Formula or Trans Am pass side tail light. Can not be off of V6 car.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

in-tank fuel transfer pump/assembly from an early e30 ('86 or older, as I recall), I need it!
      Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
      Track/street e21 build
      visit Condor Speed Shop
      visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        93-97 Formula or Trans Am pass side tail light. Can not be off of V6 car.
        I know exactly where there is a Formula, it was there a week ago completely in-tact minus the drivetrain. I'll grab the tail-light next time I'm up there if its in good shape.

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
        in-tank fuel transfer pump/assembly from an early e30 ('86 or older, as I recall), I need it!
        I'll see what I can do.

Also I thought i'd add. I have no problem grabbing parts for people and selling them at cost + shipping, but please don't have me grab a part and then not come through on buying it!
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          I know exactly where there is a Formula, it was there a week ago completely in-tact minus the drivetrain. I'll grab the tail-light next time I'm up there if its in good shape.
          Cool, as long as they dont want an arm and a leg for it. (I cant find one for under $150.00) But i looked on their price list and its under 25.00 for a tail light. But i'll just drive down there and pick it up and buy it off of you.

and here is the one i need, with lines and not honeycombs

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

NP, I figured it was that one. I have a 94 TA myself, which was why I even searched the formula out. It's pretty well hidden.
            No E30 Club

Comment

Also I thought i'd add. I have no problem grabbing parts for people and selling them at cost + shipping, but please don't have me grab a part and then not come through on buying it!
              point taken. only pick up the pump assembly if it's under 20 bucks or so, since there's no way to tell if it's any good. If you find it for that, I'll definitely get it from you.
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

NP, I figured it was that one. I have a 94 TA myself, which was why I even searched the formula out. It's pretty well hidden.
                Awesome. All the yard up here have only V6 cars. And if they do get in a LT1 car, its a Z28 lol.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I know Stuart is looking for the whole brake booster setup and linkage from an e34(I think it has to be an m60 or m62 car).
                  sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                  Build Thread:
                  Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                  1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                  Rallycross Build Thread.
                  1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                    point taken. only pick up the pump assembly if it's under 20 bucks or so, since there's no way to tell if it's any good. If you find it for that, I'll definitely get it from you.

Fuel Pump (Electric) ...........................................20.75

Comment

Just got back from the yard, that Formula is barely a car anymore, nothing of value left. :(

Also checked all 3 e30's up there, zero fuel pumps.

I even looked for the m60 car I saw a few weeks ago, no where to be found this time.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

I will be heading to the route 40 crazy rays either tomorrow or sometime by thursday. I'll look out for some things if you guys need anything else.
                        sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                        Build Thread:
                        Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                        1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                        Rallycross Build Thread.
                        1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Yeah, thanks spencer. If anybody ever see's an e34 with an m6x, I need the brake booster linkage from the firewall(where it attaches to the pedal) to the mount for the booster. So everything except for the booster and mc itself. Many thanks in advance! This is the big thing holding my swap up.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Just got back from the yard, that Formula is barely a car anymore, nothing of value left. :(
                            Thats a shame. Thanks for checking anyways :D

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

spencer, look for that fuel pump on an early car for me.

also look for those muffler hanger straps if you would.
                              Track/street e21 build
                              visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Working...
                              X