gfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gfest

any of you guys wana go up friday and get a room. levent is caravaning through nyc friday night. i'll be there. staying at courtyard marriot.
    sigpic

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
    any of you guys wana go up friday and get a room. levent is caravaning through nyc friday night. i'll be there. staying at courtyard marriot.
    bump
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. I know not of this caravan. Where might I find more infos?
      1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
      1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
      1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
        Hmmmm. I know not of this caravan. Where might I find more infos?
        info on facebook. meeting at guten parts and service friday around 8pm and cruisin through nyc, stopping for a bite to eat and returning around 11. we r going up friday and staying at marriot courtyard.
        sigpic

Comment

Is the caravan friday or saturday? Cant find info on facebook related to this...

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
            Is the caravan friday or saturday? Cant find info on facebook related to this...
            friday, leaving guten around 8 returning around 11 with a stop off for a bite to eat at a friend of levents restaurent.
            sigpic

Comment

Why is the caravan on friday when the show isnt until sunday?
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                Why is the caravan on friday when the show isnt until sunday?
                me not no, guessin cause he's gona have no time saturday through sunday for any fun. and there's some out of towners coming in from a long ways off on friday staying at hotels. also i'm sure l will want to get a good nights sleep. come up fri night and get a room. i'm thinking i'm a gona do a bbq saturday.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be going up Saturday night with a few folks from the CP meet. I vote we do our own caravan Saturday night. I've always wanted to see Times Square from my cabrio....
                  1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                  1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                  1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

yea id be down but i dont see a point in driving up friday getting a room, doing nothing saturday and get another room and then go to gfest.

whats the deal for the cp area drive up brody??

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                      yea id be down but i dont see a point in driving up friday getting a room, doing nothing saturday and get another room and then go to gfest.

whats the deal for the cp area drive up brody??
                      A bunch of us are going up saturday night. Jeff3 (gofredo) has the hotel arrangements. We're gonna hang out in manhattan saturday night and get a good parking spot in the morning for GFest.

There wasn't much organization from the philly crew and since we're going up on saturday, I didn't organize a big drive like last year.

As always, it would be great to have you drive with us. I always love seeing your car!
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

I'm looking to roll up Sunday morn from Philly if anyone is doing the same, hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                        X