road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

road trip

me and my buddy are taking a road trip to myrtle beach and charleston, possibly stopping in ATL on the way home. We are coming from Boston...any good routes you would suggest or places to stop to have the "roadtrip experience"
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway are gorgeous drives that bring you down the western border of VA. Highly recommended!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
      Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway are gorgeous drives that bring you down the western border of VA. Highly recommended!
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
        Avoid 95 if you can. Those two roads are great drives but be aware of the fuzz.

Hate DC traffic but on return trip there are so many good museums to visit in DC for free. Get an all day Metro pass park your car in one of the surrounding parking garages and enjoy the city.

Mt Vernon parkway is a great drive just off of Rt 1 in Va or head back via shore line in VA-Delaware.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Come down I81 and stop in Staunton/Waynesboro. I have beer.

Also, the parkway starts in Waynesboro. North of that is Skyline Drive where you have to pay. I recommend Ravens Roost overlook as well. Very nice view of my part of the valley. Also, people get shot at the one before Ravens Roost (and die), so don't stop there.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Stay on 95 once you pass dc, watch for law on Virginia

Charleston is awesome, Full of college girls, bars, food
            We're out there in here.

Comment

I visited charleston twice on my way to miami for spring break when I was in college...fucking awesome... I think we are leaving boston at 7pm tuesday night so I dunno about stopping anywhere on the way down, probably just gonna take a straight shot then nap for a few hours before we hit the beach on wednesday
              1991 318is ---230K - DD
              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
              X