any e30s at Crazy Rays Jessup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any e30s at Crazy Rays Jessup?

Need to go get a few things on Friday or Saturday. Anyone been there recently and seen any decent e30s?
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

no new ones as of last saturday

Worth the trip just to hit R&R taco though.
    astiv43
    '89 Zinoberrot 325i 'vert, auto

Comment

As of 6/3/12 there was a 325ix @ Mt Airy. Interior mostly gutted dash+ headliner + sunroof motors still in place, drive train still intact, from engine to rear diff. Silver 2dr plastic bumper car BTW.

Comment

you all need to come to southern MD. Accokeek/Fort Washington/Brandywine has soooo many yards with M50's all over the place. M20's also. A white vert just showed up around here with 4 bottlecaps and a full interior. Theyre barely picked before they go to the crusher most times.

Yards out here actually have stuff, let me know and ill show you around.
        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

God I hate Brandywine. It's close to my work but those guys always try to RAPE me on pricing. Always about double what Ray's wants for various parts in my experience. But it's been a few years since I've been there so maybe things have changed. Which of the Brandywine yards has the vert?

BTW, the Jessup yard has two early 325s currently, both of which are pretty much complete (other than the stuff I took off them). One of them looks like you could drive it home. Even has the gauges and full interior, buttons, etc.
          Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
          Track/street e21 build
          visit Condor Speed Shop
          visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Working...
          X