Hyperfest 2012, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperfest 2012, who's going?

HyperFest ’12 returns to Summit Point Motorsports Park June 16th. The 11th edition of HyperFest continues the Automotive Amusement Park® tradition with more motorsports happenings than ever.

HyperFest ’12 features drifting ride alongs with Pro drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Chris Forsberg. Thrill seeking spectators registering for the Tandem Drifting Ride Alongs will have a chance to experience the excitement of tandem drifting from inside the car.

Several HyperFest attendees will be chosen as winners of the Monster Energy® Drink Drift Ride Alongs and will have a chance to experience an all out ride with Vaughn Gittin Jr.

HyperFest ’12 allows spectators to drive their own cars on track at race-like speeds. Participants will have personal coaching from a trained instructor for only $50 in the OG Racing HyperDrives.

In addition to the Tandem Drifting Slide Alongs, HyperFest ’12 will feature NASA Road Racing, professional drifting competition sanctioned by US Drift, OG Racing®Hyperdrives, Roll Over Contest, Daisy Duke’s Contest, 24 Hours of LeMons racing, Exedy® Rally Off Road Rides, Rice-Rice Challenge, car show, Shotgun Ride Alongs, Daredevil Throwdown, Go Karting at SPK, paintball, vendor midway, U2 tribute band, camping and kids games.

HyperFest ’12 will be held at Summit Point Motorsports Park in Summit Point, WV on June 16th. The gates open at 9:30 am to spectators. The cost for tickets is $25 at the gate, but deal hunters can bring two Monster Energy® drink can tops and save $5.

Spectators can also secure an advanced ticket to the event online for $22 at
    HyperFest, The Automotive Amusement Park, is the largest automotive festival on the East Coast. HyperFest is held at Virginia International Raceway on the third weekend in May each year and draws in more than 15k spectators annually. Featuring NASA Road Racing, Drifting, Off-Road, Rally, Music, and

HyperFest is the Automotive Amusement Park®, taking place at Summit Point Raceway on June 16, 2012. For more information about the event, contact Chris Cobetto at 804.883.7669 or chris@hyper-fest.com

Went last year, nothing but drift idiots dominating half of the track.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I'm going to be there! Its my deadline so I can do shakedowns on the track and finally get some drifting in.

Edit: Read the other posts. This is awkward. But I mean, it is kind of based around drifting..

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I'll be there! Hope to see the r3vlimited community out there

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday and drifting on Sunday at DriftNirvana!!
            I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
            2875-C Towerview Road
            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

I may go for the NASA and Lemons races. Drifting just doesn't get me all tingly.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                I may go for the NASA and Lemons races. Drifting just doesn't get me all tingly.
                I don't know if I can bring enough beer this time.
                1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

We will take the Rover. We can carry enough beer.

Comment

I'll be running GTS2 in the 323 and TTD in the 330is. Should be fun. :)
                    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

I'll be down! :)
                      sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                      Build Thread:
                      Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                      1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                      Rallycross Build Thread.
                      1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

If I finish my car, just listen for a really damn loud v8, once you've figured out the direction, search out a lanky, hipster looking kid. If I don't have it finished, look for a crying, lanky, hipster kid.

Go here be happy!

Comment

I may go so I can throw things from trackside at Stuart as he drifts by, but mostly just to go watch NASA and LeMons stuff. We'll see.

All dependent on if I can find my flat-brim bro-cap so I can blend in.
                          Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                          Track/street e21 build
                          visit Condor Speed Shop
                          visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                            All dependent on if I can find my flat-brim bro-cap so I can blend in.
                            I still have my flat brim I bought to blend in at H2o last year.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Did you go to Hyperfest or did you stay until Drift Nirvana?

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                              It's not as fun to watch, it's more fun to get out there and do it.

There's always enough room for beer.

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                              If I finish my car, just listen for a really damn loud v8, once you've figured out the direction, search out a lanky, hipster looking kid. If I don't have it finished, look for a crying, lanky, hipster kid.
                              Are you going to drift it or are you just driving there to watch?

All in all, I'm kind of pissed that Drift Nirvana got pushed to the Jefferson Track. I should be there all weekend, going to park at/near Jefferson and camp out. I should be bringing a portable grill and some beer. Find me.
                              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                              2875-C Towerview Road
                              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
                              X