Va Meet this Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Va Meet this Spring

I want to get together a trip along the Blue Ridge Mountains sometime this spring. I don't really know how many people are close or would be willing to make a trip for a Mid Atlantic Meet for a drive through the Mountains and maybe some sookout or whatever. This is really just mor of a feeler thread, but it would be nice to know so We can organize in time.

Let's see whos interested.

Edit:Maps pretty crappy but any way. Mile Marker 85 is the most probable meeting place, Its near the Peaks of Otter Lodge.

420th post haha
    Last edited by Avus E30; 11-21-2005, 12:18 AM.
    HDE30 <3

NCC just had a cruise out in the Mtns.

Comment

might be interested in coming and getting my buddy to come, do you have a zip so I know how far it will be of a drive?

Mike Fritz

Comment

I was thinking that since alot of east coast guys are in maryland and NC why not meet half way and do somethin. The meeting area code would mot likely be 24523. Thats the Peaks of Otter Lodge on the Parkway. It just has lots of parking and not many people will hassle us.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive but I'm sure I'll be down for it.
          as long as not just people from r3v come, don't know if you've posting anywhere else but get the meet going with e30tech and those places.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Ill put it up on BimmerForums as soon as I can, I don't go to e30tech, just never have. BF is not lettting me onto the site so I'll get it there soon.
            HDE30 <3

Comment

map added
              HDE30 <3

Comment

I got an idea if we are going to do the parkway we might want to continue down to do the Dragon's tail and make a three day road trip.

Comment

I'm game for a longer trip. Camping along the way would make it super cheap and there are plenty of camp grounds along the way. Ill try to get some better maps so we can get an idea of a total thing.

Has anyone taken that trip before along the parkway down to the dragon? Id love to have a huge group go.
                  Last edited by Avus E30; 11-21-2005, 11:22 AM.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

I'm in for the Dragon section and possibly more.
                    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Sometime during the week of March the 6th-11th. Thats my spring break and I think that would me a good time. Let me know what ya think.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Sounds good we could shoot for the Dragon on the 11th, There is a nice lodge near by we could make reservations at and have a nice large group lunch if wanted.
                        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

just get it posted other places guys.

I'm not up for a long trip but if my motor swap is done then I'll go anywhere.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Maybe a group of us in VA meet at the Lodge on the 10th then drive down to The dragon and crash there that night then drive the dragon a few times the 11th then head home or stay the night then head out... If that sounds Good ill post it up on other sites and see what kind of response we get.
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Here is something that happens fairly often and as they say all Eurhos welcome....

Comment

Working...
                              X