Baltimore Grand Prix 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore Grand Prix 2012

SO its that time of the year again.. whos going?!

I'd like to go to the ALMS practice and qualifying today, but I don't have the time. Tickets for today through LivingSocial are only $9.

Comment

Going tomorrow. A guy I know is taking his old M6. Bright red S38 goodness.

Comment

should be better then last year andretti has been fixing alot of things i have been hearing

Comment

lol i was there today.. they had to shave some concrete off of the light rail crossing on pratt st. Cars were Literally getting air.... Well it didnt work so well, so they're putting the chicane back in. im going to try to go tomorrow too

Comment

Yeah all the cars had to slow down big time for the bump. I signed the Novo car and put r3vlimited.com under my name. A couple Star Mazda cars got broken up. ALMS was awesome. I'm glad I went Saturday this year. I missed out on the good stuff last year.

Comment

I went last year and had a lot of fun. However, if you just get general admission tickets it was very hard to see anything, took quite a while to find a spot and camp out close enough to the track to see any action. Walked around all Saturday, but Sunday morning we made a bee-line for a spot we had scoped out the day before and sat there pretty much all day.

Comment

Working...
              X