need help towing a car in nova area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help towing a car in nova area.

any body have a truck i can barrow. i am trying to tow a car to my house from bent mt va to burke va.. approx 500 miles around trip i will pay for gas

help a fellow r3v member out
    Last edited by knuklehead92; 10-19-2012, 08:05 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

when are you trying to do this?

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
    *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

tomorrow lol or sunday asap

trying to get my hands on a 2002
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wish I could help, but already slugging for someone else tomorrow, up to maryland.

on a side note, will be interested in seeing what route you go with the 2002. This winter I will have a complete, nice-running M10, tranny, etc coming out of my 318i in case you're looking for any engine stuff (also have a ton of M10 spares).....
        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop
        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
          wish I could help, but already slugging for someone else tomorrow, up to maryland.

on a side note, will be interested in seeing what route you go with the 2002. This winter I will have a complete, nice-running M10, tranny, etc coming out of my 318i in case you're looking for any engine stuff (also have a ton of M10 spares).....
          thats awesome! i am planning to do a m52 or turbo m10 w/ e30 rear suspension but first i have to get my hands on the car lol. Its always good to know!

btw you think you can help me out sunday then? lol
          Last edited by knuklehead92; 10-19-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

any takers up for maybe next week

Comment

Originally posted by knuklehead92 View Post
              thats awesome! i am planning to do a m52 or turbo m10 w/ e30 rear suspension but first i have to get my hands on the car lol. Its always good to know!

btw you think you can help me out sunday then? lol
              lol....no I was working today. It's tomorrow (Sunday) when I'm helping a buddy out. Having friday off got me all screwed up, lol.

I don't have a trailer though, and the wife probably would not allow me to take her low-mileage 4Runner for a 500-mile towing trip (even if it was my own car!), regardless.

You may want to hit up Yoshi (shiboujian), as he's trying to sell a trailer right now and may know someone who would do a pay tow.
              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop
              visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                lol....no I was working today. It's tomorrow (Sunday) when I'm helping a buddy out. Having friday off got me all screwed up, lol.

I don't have a trailer though, and the wife probably would not allow me to take her low-mileage 4Runner for a 500-mile towing trip (even if it was my own car!), regardless.

You may want to hit up Yoshi (shiboujian), as he's trying to sell a trailer right now and may know someone who would do a pay tow.
                yoshi sold his trailer already :(

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X