E30 stolen, homelessness imminent, parts must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 stolen, homelessness imminent, parts must go

I'll spare you the long version - suffice it to say that I collected a bunch of parts for a build I was unable to complete before my beloved whip vanished from the parking lot of my apartment complex... As fate would have it, I was also laid off around the same time, so my hopes of getting a new shell for all this stuff have dwindled along with my bank balance.

Just a young vet trying to put myself through GMU here guys, so please, come have a beer and a look! Just off the Beltway in Fairfax on Route 50.

SOLD

clutch
    header
    timing belt & tensioner
    water pump
    sway bars
    tach

STILL AVAILABLE

(4) TSW Hockenheim 15x7 / 4x100 / Kumho Ecstas (some decent tread left) - $260
    323i flywheel - $80
    BMP Design 284/272 Cam (Schrick clone) - $100
    M20 intake manifold - $40
    Bosch 173 ECU - $40
    IE Rear Mounts - $60
    T-shaped ICV - $20
    M20 AFM - $20
    Tan vinyl rear seat - $40

Dave
    571/419/0193
    Last edited by dAv3; 11-06-2012, 04:13 PM.

Damn, hope everything works out for you.

GLWS
    sigpic

Comment

thanks bro! i'll be alright, it's just been a hell of a year

Comment

Got any pics of the wheels? Centercaps? How much tread on tires?

Comment

Pics of the ebay headers and AKG rear mounts?
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Thank you for serving.
              Wish you the best in this economic climate. We live in strange times.

subbed to thread when/if you start shipping

Comment

Here you go guys - standing by for further pic requests. The headers are OBX, obv not great, but they were thrown in with some other stuff and I figured what the hell.

Wheels are very clean (bought from another guy down in C-ville actually) & hardly spent any time on the car. The tread is getting low, but I would still feel fine doing a track day on them or a few months of around town driving. There's only one with a very minor curb rash spot and a corroded center cap - I included a pic of that one so you can see what the worst of it is.

Comment

That totally sucks. Sorry to hear about it, man. I hope everything works out for you.

Also I'm interested in a couple of things if you do decide to ship.

Comment

What's the offset on the wheels? Also interested in the sways and the flywheel. How are the end
                    links and flywheel face?

Comment

I believe they're a +15 offset, so they won't fit an iX without spacers, but on a regular E30 they bolt right on with just enough extra width for that beefier "flush with the fenders" look. The front end links are brand new, the rears need new bushings and just happened to be on the bar when I got it. I don't know enough about flywheels to say if this thing is in good or bad shape, so I'll post a pic later today.

Comment

Dave, what kind of MM tach is it? Stock-style or standalone.

Also, happen to have an e36 Bentley (e.g. with M42 engine section)?

I may know someone interested in those rear upper mounts - will let them know. Sure those are AKG? They look like the Ireland ones.
                        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                        Track/street e21 build
                        visit Condor Speed Shop
                        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

I haven't read any good things about the OBX headers, so I'll pass.

The AKG mounts on the other hand, I'll scrape together some cash and let you know when I have it!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Got any pics of the wheels on your (or other) E30? I'm just not so sure about 16s on our cars.

Comment

Irish is right - these mounts look to be IE rather than AKG. My mistake! Here are the flywheel pics, the flash makes it look bad but it's very solid:

Comment

Working...
                              X