Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greensboro, NC Meet...1-14-06...Start the year off right!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWguy
    Matt, you bitch...(JK) I slept in like hell and still made it out by noon...

For the 15 minutes me and my previosly non-E30 owning friend Tony were there I enjoyed it... not many cars but I LOVED finally seeing an AVUS in real life... it was well worth it... (although it would have been hotter with painted bumpers and moldings... AHEMMM AHEMM)

GUYS... the reason we never made it back today...we (actually just Tony but guess who is doing ALL the work) just bought a 1991 Diamondschwartz 318is with 124k miles for $900 TODAY... hence why we never made it back to Foreign Cars or lunch... he STOLE this car (not literally)... all we have to do is add a new muffler and battery... never-the-less we drove straight home to get to work after spending 3 hours doing paperwork and waiting... Sorry I didn't get to stay longer... maybe next time...

I'm gonna introduce Tony to the board soon and we'll post some pics VERY soon...
    did you get the fuel pump thing fixed?
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
      did you get the fuel pump thing fixed?
      At first I wasn't sure what it was... I was just looking for suggestions... but it turned out to be the alternator which was my very first thought... I put in the new battery and exhaust and did a few ESSENTIAL cosmetic details already... alternator tomm then rims Thurs. and something WICKED in the suspension department prolly in a week or two... pics before then I promise!

Originally posted by Avus E30
      okay I thought I wasnt crazy with the contrast as a plan.
      Contrast is hideous...

Painted bumpers and moldings in ANY color OWNS...

FULLY AVUS E30=DEVINE OWNERSHIP

Btw Justin, you said you are doing your suspension next... you should spring for some rims before thinking about doing suspension... something polished would look SICK under an Avus body then even SICKER TUCKED under an Avus body... but thats just my opinion...

the first thing that comes to mind is the set of Alpina's that are for sale on ebay right now... ohhhhhh ahhhhhh
      Last edited by BMWguy; 02-11-2006, 04:28 AM.

Comment

hahaha opps I thought you said that you knew the pump was out and if I had ever had any probs w/ that on mine...mine has never had alternator probs either...BTW Fox's car is black
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
          At first I wasn't sure what it was... I was just looking for suggestions... but it turned out to be the alternator which was my very first thought... I put in the new battery and exhaust and did a few ESSENTIAL cosmetic details already... alternator tomm then rims Thurs. and something WICKED in the suspension department prolly in a week or two... pics before then I promise!

Contrast is hideous...

Painted bumpers and moldings in ANY color OWNS...

FULLY AVUS E30=DEVINE OWNERSHIP

Btw Fox, you said you are doing your suspension next... you should spring for some rims before thinking about doing suspension... something polished would look SICK under an Avus body then even SICKER TUCKED under an Avus body... but thats just my opinion...

the first thing that comes to mind is the set of Alpina's that are for sale on ebay right now... ohhhhhh ahhhhhh

Nate... dont fuck Tony's 318 up. Please. And BTW Justin own's the Avus car and Fox was driving the black one.

Comment

Yeah I was just gonna let him figure it out
            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
              Yeah I was just gonna let him figure it out
              lol

Comment

-Er, dang sorry I couldn't make it.
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
                  -Er, dang sorry I couldn't make it.
                  haha you missed a good one

not to worry we'll do another one some time

Comment

I vote next meet be in Winston. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                      I vote next meet be in Winston. :)
                      Agreed, closer for me.
                      Trevor Ely
                      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

further for me but wth Ill make the extra drive. plus Ill have to make that drive anyway.
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

sounds cool

Comment

You guys want to go ahead and start planning it for say, around beginning of spring?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

whens everyones spring break
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

edit: mines the 6th-11th or march
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X