Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greensboro, NC Meet...1-14-06...Start the year off right!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avus E30
    whens everyones spring break
    mines gonna be outa town...I don't remember the dates
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Do any of you guys up that way happen to know of any Godfrey's? I met a Lisa Godfrey years ago at Ridgecrest retreat, she was from Greensboro, NC, or was it SC? ??? Anyway, j/c.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
        Do any of you guys up that way happen to know of any Godfrey's? I met a Lisa Godfrey years ago at Ridgecrest retreat, she was from Greensboro, NC, or was it SC? ??? Anyway, j/c.
        Greensboro is NC, there's a Greenville in SC though.
        Trevor Ely
        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

okay e30matt since you are one of our resident WS guy where are we gonna meet up in winston Salem? I say we go ahead and jump on planing this so we can actually get these people out unlike our last (20 sign up and 8 show up)
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
            okay e30matt since you are one of our resident WS guy where are we gonna meet up in winston Salem? I say we go ahead and jump on planing this so we can actually get these people out unlike our last (20 sign up and 8 show up)
            There are endless places we could meet up, the popular place is either the local Borders (big chain bookstore for those of you who don't get out much) parking lot or the mall (which has several empty extra parking lots that never get used). As far as shit to do, Motorsport Connections, Bassen Auto Body, and Ding-go PDR are all VERY close to either meet location, so if anyone wants to dyno, get some dents popped out, or get quotes on paintwork/service, it can be done.

I figure we could also hit up a restaurant for some food, there's several restaurants surrounding the mall, including (off the top of my head) Outback Steakhouse (where I used to work and could most likely get a discount), Chili's, Olive Garden, O'Charley's, TGI Fridays, Denny's (for you cheap bastards), Texas Roadhouse (another great steakhouse), Lone Star Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Fuddruckers, Copeland's, Hooters, and I'm sure there are others.

I vote we do it before spring break, more because everyone will likely have their own plans for then and they most likely won't include hanging out with a bunch of asshole kids talking about old cars all day. :)

Let me know what you guys think, I'll take the reins on this one if someone needs to organize it. Hopefully our little "project" will be nearing some stage of completion by then and we'll have a little something to show at the meet.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

A second thought, if we wanted we could very likely turn this into a Spring SE GTG if the demand was high enough... there are lots of hotels and the like extremely local (within walking distance) to the meet location.

Let me know, maybe we can work out some deals if this thing is big enough.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

-Another vote for the W-S meet!

-Hay e30Matt do I know you? Do I know any of you here? Odds are I do!
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
                  -Another vote for the W-S meet!

-Hay e30Matt do I know you? Do I know any of you here? Odds are I do!
                  If you've seen a white '87 325is with an is front spoiler and a Thule roof rack running around town, that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                    Agreed, closer for me.

+1 or whatever the cool people say.

Comment

thats still close for me
                      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                        thats still close for me
                        I like the sig charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                          I like the sig charlie.
                          haha thanks...I stole it and you can figure out how to put it on yours in your thread ;) haha ok I'll change mine back now...maybe soon
                          Last edited by asubimmer; 01-18-2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

so when the fuck are we doin this WS meet
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                              haha thanks...I stole it and you can figure out how to put it on yours in your thread ;) haha ok I'll change mine back now...maybe soon

Dude keep it as long as you want. I cant figure out how to do it anyway.

Comment

come on man just chance the end of yor sig line to "[/img] and yoiu are set
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X