the welding guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the welding guy

I have been welding for a while and will be willing to offer this service to anybody that need any fabrication done. Either Project car, fixing rust, fabricating mounts, exhaust and whatever to meet your needs!
    I have a hobart mig welder and longevity stick welder. Both are great machines and will use depending on the application. I am available m-f in the afternoons after 4pm. i can come to your house or you come to mine. you can also rent me for the day on saturday and sunday depending on the job and how many hours. People usually rent me for 8hrs for 150$ I usually bring my grinder/cutter and mig and stick welder and I will start fabricating your needs! Im also mechanically inclined so if its for a project car i can shed some light on it.

feel free to call or text 571-234-21two4 or pm me. I am fast at responding and usually stop responding at 10pm and start at 7am
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Do you have any pics of your previous work? I have some rust repair I need done on my e30 and could definitely use your services.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

heres some pics of my work
      nothing like UH-MAZING! but good penetrating welds

making some removable mounts that bolt to the frame to hold the bumper for a bmw 2002

modifying e30 subframe to fit a bmw 2002

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

interesting......I may have some small things to do once it warms up a bit. Also just picked up a welder myself (still need wire and gas), so might be needing a lesson or two if you're interested :)
        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop
        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
          interesting......I may have some small things to do once it warms up a bit. Also just picked up a welder myself (still need wire and gas), so might be needing a lesson or two if you're interested :)
          lol no problem ill be happy to help a fellow r3ver!

Comment

where in burke are you?
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

where in burke are you?
              off of rolling rd and burke lake rd

Comment

ah, over by Interstate. I used to live over there on Kara Place.
                Track/street e21 build
                visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Nice, I want to get into welding as well. I'll probably need your service sometime in the near future when it gets warmer!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                  Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                  1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                  2002 325i - DD
                  2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

how much for helping me out with some rust repair on the driver side rear quarter panel?? It is about a fist size hole right next to the rear cradle bolt?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeef612 View Post
                      how much for helping me out with some rust repair on the driver side rear quarter panel?? It is about a fist size hole right next to the rear cradle bolt?
                      pm'ed

Comment

I actually may have a very small job for you - I need to modify some civic Sparco seat mounts to fit in an e30. Will hit you up in a week or two once I do the measurements and figure out what needs to be done exactly.
                        Track/street e21 build
                        visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

I actually may have a very small job for you - I need to modify some civic Sparco seat mounts to fit in an e30. Will hit you up in a week or two once I do the measurements and figure out what needs to be done exactly.
                          cool let me know, i can provide materials if needed.

Comment

Went over and had a couple tabs welded onto a seat bracket today. Nicely done! Highly recommended!
                            Track/street e21 build
                            visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Went over and had a couple tabs welded onto a seat bracket today. Nicely done! Highly recommended!
                              thanks for stopping by! :D

Comment

Working...
                              X