S50 Swap Wiring Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S50 Swap Wiring Help

Anyone near Richmond(Henrico/Glen Allen) that has wired an S50 into an early model? Looking for someone local to help me out. I can get the wiring in the bay figured out(but could use some help), the only one that concerns me is the one that goes to the tach/speedo. Obviously can pay in beer and food or money if thats what you want.

PM me for number, thanks!

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

yoshi knows his name like shibourjin some shit like that

problem is tho hes in nova
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

I pmd him thanks. If anyone has a wiring diagram that they successful used on a 86 325es with a round connector to obd1 I would greatly appreciate it. I currently have 3 different ones that I have found by searching and I'm not exactly sure which one is correct.

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
        Here's my pinout from the adapter i'm using compared to a chart I have that is supposed to work for a 86 325e/s

1 - 25 Good Alternator
        4 - 12 Good Coolant Temp
        5 - 23 Good Oil Pressure
        6 - 22 Not Connected Diag Power?
        7 - 21 Good Ignition Switch
        8 - 24 Not Connected Fuel Rate 8 Missing on e30 side, 24 on e36 side goes to A plug w/ 20
        9 - 20 Not Connected Engine Speed 9 Missing on e30 side, 20 goes w/ 24 to A plug
        10?? ???? 10 goes to a plug with 2 - Both e30 side
        11 - 19 Good Diag Connector
        12 - 8 Good Check Engine Light
        13 - 13 Good Fuel Pump Relay
        14 - 14 Not Connected Oil Level Fault Set 14 Missing on e30 side, unused e36 side
        15 - 15 Not Connected Starter Motor 15 Missing on e30 side, unused e36 side
        16 - 17 Not Connected Diag Connector Available on both sides, both unused
        18 - 18 Good Starter

Halp?

Originally posted by yahh View Post
        Can't hear the fuel pump prime or the relay click, but im used to my walboro 255 which is LOUD. I have 3 grounds, i belive. Alternator, one on the engine mount, and 1 at teh battery tray (ecu I believe). Car cranks every time without a problem but there is now fuel. I've tried taking the line off to see if it will shoot out fuel without success. Does it have to have vacuum ( connected to the rail ) to pressurize and prime?

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
        X