Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee Anniversary - March 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee Anniversary - March 30th

To all you members who live anywhere close to Hunt Valley in Maryland, we are having our one-year anniversary for Cars and Coffee on March 30th from 8AM-10AM. I have been going the past year and have to say I have seen a lot of unexpected cars show up within the past year. It has been a great experience and just fun to meet people. So come out, even if you don't have something to show off. E30s are obviously welcome. There are some of us on here who are regulars.

There are already over 400 confirmed people attending, and I'm pretty sure that number is still climbing. Be expected to see tons of cool, rare, expensive, vintage, and racecars there. Some of our regulars include a couple GT3-RSs, a Mclaren MP4-12C, tons of older ferraris and porsches, and of course, many of us E30 guys. ;) You name it, it's probably shown up.

The information:
    When: Saturday March 30, 8AM - 10AM
    Where: Hunt Valley Towne Centre (I-83 exit 20A)
    Why: Because
    Cost: FREE

Here is a copy and paste and link to the facebook event:

" One year is nearly in the books for Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. Thank you to everyone that has participated and has spread the word. Be sure to add March 30's 1st Anniversary Celebration to your calendar! Bring the family! Invite your friends!

Date & Time – Saturday, March 30 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, April 6. Its typically the wet roads that turn away specific groups of... cars. However, if you attended our inaugural gathering on March 31, 2012, you’ll remember that the weather wasn’t exactly stellar but 200 cars traveled over the wet roads to experience the special first gathering. This page will be updated with the latest weather-related news.

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.

Coffee - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A or your own road mug

Admission - Free for show cars and spectators!

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and the former Best Buy location (Turn right at the Shawan Road entrance.)

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left

Parking - Once in the parking lot, look for the cones. The cones are setup by HVTC Security in the overnight hours so we have a dedicated space that conforms to other activities on the grounds.

Safety and On-Site Demeanor Guidelines - We're approved guests of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial and Hunt Valley Towne Centre (HVTC). Be respectful guests. Maintaining safety and respect for our group as well as HVTC patrons and businesses are top priorities. Thank you for all of your positive efforts in the past and thank you in advance for your positive efforts at future gatherings.

On your way to Hunt Valley, please respect local speed limits and traffic laws. While on HVTC grounds, please drive at a safe speed and respect all rights of way.

Our gathering location features long lanes between brackets of parking spaces. While it may be tempting to hit the gas pedal, there are other participants – including their children – as well as HVTC patrons that may not be aware of a speeding vehicle approaching their path. Its about safety and respect for everyone on HVTC grounds and elsewhere.

Please understand that sales promotion that is not related to the businesses of Hunt Valley Towne Centre is prohibited on its premises.

Please deposit all refuse in appropriate containers throughout the site. Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Its all about making Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee a safe and enjoyable place for everyone on our Saturday mornings.

Closing Statement - In addition to the One-Year Anniversary and our weekly gatherings, there are also cruises to local enthusiast events throughout the region. If you’re interested in joining over 550 members on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page, check the following address - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee/. Spread the word. More news will be posted here as it develops."
    sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
    Build Thread:
    Current ongoing build. Check it out!
    1991 318is 4dr rallycross
    Rallycross Build Thread.
    1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

There is also a cruise that some of us will be heading to shortly after Cars and Coffee at Kent's Narrow Bridge just past the Bay Bridge. We will be meeting for that at Hammonds Ferry Road and cruising from there. The link to that meet is here if you are interested:

sigpic

Build Thread:
    Rallycross Build Thread.

Comment

Awesome, I've been wanting to check it out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hunt Valley Horsepower (aka Hunt Valley C&C) is comprised of a car enthusiasts from central Maryland, south-central Pennsylvania and the Washington, D.C. area. Date & Time - Every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing steady rain or some flurries, the gathering can be take place inside any of the three coffee locations. Barring a major holiday or unsafe road conditions, expect that the show goes on! Automobiles - If your car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between. Coffee - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A or your own road mug Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and the former Best Buy location Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left Parking - Once in the parking lot, look for the cones. The cones are setup by HVTC Security in the overnight hours so we have a dedicated space that conforms to other activities on the grounds. For more information, check the Hunt Valley Horsepower Facebook General Page that's viewable with or without Facebook membership ... www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower If you would like to take your involvement to the next level and you're a Facebook member, request an invite at ... www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee/ Enjoy the photos! Rich "Will" Williams

Just some pictures of some of the days over the past year.
        sigpic

Build Thread:
        Rallycross Build Thread.

Comment

I will be attending for the first time.
          sigpic
          E30love

Comment

I'm planning on being there :D
            I've been to this a few times and there's there's always a great diverse showing. Rare vintage cars as well as new exotics. I've seen many cars there that i've never seen in person before.
            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Hey Vinnie im ready to race you now =P
              sigpic
              E30love

Comment

Working...
              X