Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Top to bottom m20b25 for parts $50 damascus

soldsoldsold

Come and get it. Motor lost oil pressure and is shot, BUT!

I am including everything from the oil pan to the valve cover. The oil pan is worth most of the cost here and you know it!

$50, It's on a pallet for easy pickup and loading with our fork lift. You hear that? FREE LOADING! Woo!

Seriously, come and get this.
    Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 04-02-2013, 07:25 AM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

I feel like such a noob for asking this, but I'm unsure, so, would it be good for a rebuild?
    1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
    MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
    Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

I'd say the valvetrain can be salvaged, but I imagine the cam journals are shot.

Honestly if you're looking for an engine I would just find a running one. This would be good for salvage but not much more.
      No E30 Club
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Bump, $50 takes it. Buy the oil pan, get free parts!

BTW, this also has a functioning alternator, and the flux capacitor still attached.
        No E30 Club

Comment

Worth it just for the flux capacitor...

But in all seriousness, I do need an oil filter housing. It's the same piece that the oil cooler lines connect to. I know you're trying to get rid of the whole engine, but I just need that part. Willing to pick up too.

Comment

Do need. REALLY need. Do not have time to get.

How long can you let it sit around if I PayPal you the money?
            Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
              Do need. REALLY need. Do not have time to get.

How long can you let it sit around if I PayPal you the money?
              If you paypal me, I'll leave give you 50 days to pick it up. A buck a day for storage and the motors free!

Seriously though, I'll just tuck it away in the corner. Paypal is Exodus2pt0@gmail.com
              No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                If you paypal me, I'll leave give you 50 days to pick it up. A buck a day for storage and the motors free!

Seriously though, I'll just tuck it away in the corner. Paypal is Exodus2pt0@gmail.com
                Sounds good. I'll paypal from a computer.

From your description it is a bit unclear, but is the head still good? From the loss of oil pressure i assume the bottom end is bad but i could really use a spare functional 885, plus i need all for the accessories as spares for the rallyx car. Things on it tend to break...
                Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Honestly I don't know about the head without pulling the cam. That said, the middle rockers were pretty dry when I pulled the valve cover. The rockers move freely but I wouldn't be surprised if the cam bearings are shot.
                  No E30 Club

Comment

$20 and I'll come pick up :) Not trying to low ball, but without a good description and pictures thats all it's worth to me.
                    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

How do you know it lost oil pressure? Was the motor previously burning oil? Is there any oil on the dipstick? Is there a hole in the side of the block? Pictures say 1000 words...
                      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
                      2875-C Towerview Road
                      Herndon, VA

Comment

Good for you for being a master tech at your own shop, I'm glad you raised the price for me, I have 2 motors sitting in my garage already... I shouldn't be messing with a 3rd.

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

And really? How hard is it to take a picture? You make it sound like it's such a tedious process... If you have you're own shop and are going there to work, it shouldn't be that hard to do.

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

Comment

I'm a master tech in my driveway and I say it's worth $20!

Seriously, no oil pressure means the cam is probably wiped clean and the motor itself it toast. For all this BS, I'd pull the oil pan and scrap the rest.

in for comp check!

Comment

Ahhhh fucking shit goddamn
                              I just spent $120 on an m20 oil pan.
                              E30 buildy things
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Working...
                              X