No announcement yet.

Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that is a huge fucking day for me to drive down then over then back up it would have to be a whole weekend
    HDE30 <3

Comment

well we should do the dragon run sometime...btw do the cops just not care or something?
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

no idea never been there i think its just hard to patrol or something im sure someone in NC has doen it before.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

Cops are vicious along Deal's Gap, especially during the summer. Don't do anything to get pulled and you'll be fine.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I dont want any more tickets plus with the accident I halready have a few points I dont want any more.
            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
              Cops are vicious along Deal's Gap, especially during the summer. Don't do anything to get pulled and you'll be fine.
              so how do soo many people do the dragon run w/out getting caught?
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

-Where is that?
                -Anyone know of any other good (aka cop-less) drives?
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
                  -Where is that?

Comment

not worth the 4 hour drive

Comment

Originally posted by cpain49176
                      not worth the 4 hour drive
                      I've never been...I heard its fun...have you gone? Are the cops wild?

It would be cool to have a nice place to drive....maybe bret can build the dragon at his farm? now that would be cool ;)

Comment

maybe you guys could take a trip north there are some really fun roads a little bit from my place
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

...ok ive missed this whole thing, when is the meet?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
                            ...ok ive missed this whole thing, when is the meet?
                            nobody knows :(

Comment

after I get my bilsteins in I am coming down. I should order them this weekend or early next week.
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                                I've never been...I heard its fun...have you gone? Are the cops wild?

It would be cool to have a nice place to drive....maybe bret can build the dragon at his farm? now that would be cool ;)
                                naww, ive never been, maybe we could go when im at app in the fall, but driving to W-S and then another 4 hours would be a hell of a day...

...or you guys could just go of course

Comment

Working...
                                X