Maryland rain tax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland rain tax?

It doesn't effect the 3 counties up here in Western Maryland. But i know most of the people on here are from the lower part of the state. Whats y'alls take on this?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

It doesn't affect me but....that's bullshit.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Wow, that's definitely some bullshit. I wonder how much it'll be per square foot.
      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

And this is why I hate MD.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

And you can't even collect them, they can arrest you if you do.
          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

I've seen people get worked up over this on Facebook too many times. It's not that bad.

Estimated $100/yr for homeowners goes to a LOCAL watershed cleanup fund and the money can't go to any other fund. So it goes to cleaning up rivers etc., with the ultimate goal of keeping the Bay clean downstream.

If you have a rain barrel or trees or other management, you can get credits and exemptions. It will make people think about runoff. That's the point.

But it's up to the county to implement the fee anyway, and Frederick is still fighting it... they always do that.

Oh, and this is old. It was signed into law about a year ago.
            "What? Something about road noise? I can't hear you..."

Comment

bull. shit.

bullshit

that is what I think of it
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                Whats y'alls take on this?
                I'm very much looking forward to O'Malley being out of office soon and hoping that whoever replaces him doesn't continue adding more and more taxes and passing more and more far left leaning laws that do nothing (see the recently gun bill that does nothing to stop crime.)

We should also look more into his new gas tax which is going to really attack people's wallets as time goes on. This was barely discusses in the news since the MD press is in O'Malley's pocket.

Ok enough from me before I sound like a ranting right wing nutjob. Whooops, too late.

I wish I could move out of state but for the time being that's just not possible.

Comment

Working...
                X