WTB dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB dashboard

Looking for a crackless or nearly crackless (very minor, okay) dashboard in MD or NOVA area. Will pick up and willing to pay up to $100 depending on condition. If you have something, email me pictures directly to:

marccaden at yahoo dot com

Thanks, Marc

Still looking for a good dash - if you have one taking up space in your garage or attic, let me know.

Comment

Anybody parting out a car with a good dash or looking to get rid of that dash taking up garage space? Let me know.

Thanks.

marccaden at yahoo dot com

Comment

up

Comment

bump.

Comment

Will be hard to come by a dash in decent shape for 100 or less... And they are getting hard to come by. I ponied up and got a new oem. Couldnt be happier.

Comment

I have seen several good ones inn the general "for sale" forum recently go for $125.00... which I am willing to pay. I would have bought one of them, but shipping killed the deal for me. Hence, I am trying to find one locally that I can pick up for around $125.

I have a buddy who recently picked up a perfect dash from Crazy Ray's for the typical $37... I will keep checking there also. There is no urgency to this since its purely a cosmetic thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
                Will be hard to come by a dash in decent shape for 100 or less... And they are getting hard to come by. I ponied up and got a new oem. Couldnt be happier.
                How much are they new? Thanks.
                Jim

sigpic

Comment

Found one that is a 9/10 for $90 from a R3vlimited member up in PA.

Thread = closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X