holla when you see me!! noobie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holla when you see me!! noobie

just got my first E30, its an 89 325ix...

here's a few pics, the interior needs a good cleaning. any body know a good auto detailer? or should i attempt to do it my self? i really think the seats need to be taken out to get underneath and the rug taken out.

Well, i look forward to seeing some of you in the area. I know ya'll will have some good insight for me on my E30.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	7233883

Name:	photo 2 (3).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	7233884

Name:	photo 4 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	7233885

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7233886

Can do it yourself if you have the time. Its easy to get the seats out.

Get a bottle of this stuff. I think I got mine at Autozone. This stuff kicks ass. I had some serious dried up stains similar to yours and it took em right out.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Originally posted by blunttech
    I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
    Build Thread?

Comment

Cool thanks. I'm anxious to get it clean.

Comment

Were you driving this thing up I-95 with the muffler tied on to the tow hook?

If so, Holla.
        --Will

Comment

Lol naw that wasn't me but was driving it on I-95 yesterday

Comment

detailing it is no fun.

rallycross instead. The new dirt will cover the old dirt :)
            Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop
            visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Wasn't you who passed up in the Baltimore area earlier were you? Some black E30 that looks just like yours passed my house today.
              sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
              Build Thread:
              Current ongoing build. Check it out!
              1991 318is 4dr rallycross
              Rallycross Build Thread.
              1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Hey that use to be mine. Haha. Enjoy it. Already looking for a replacment. Ones never enough.

Comment

I rented carpet steam cleaner at local grocer. Removed seats and went to town. That and the cleaner Click posted (applied with a scrub brush) was all mine needed. Just make sure to dry thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbark26 View Post
                    I rented carpet steam cleaner at local grocer. Removed seats and went to town. That and the cleaner Click posted (applied with a scrub brush) was all mine needed. Just make sure to dry thoroughly.
                    That's a good idea. Just gotta find a way to get the front seats out since I'm unable to get to th bolts that hold them in place up front. The seats won't slide back.

Comment

Probably best not to force but
                      1) did you apply WD40 type lubricant to mechanism? Try not to get it on carpet!
                      2) sit in the seat and GENTLY rock forward and back while holding the locking knob upward (in the free movement position).
                      3) be sure to raise seat to highest position by pulling up on reclining handle with no load on seat.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbark26 View Post
                        Probably best not to force but
                        1) did you apply WD40 type lubricant to mechanism? Try not to get it on carpet!
                        2) sit in the seat and GENTLY rock forward and back while holding the locking knob upward (in the free movement position).
                        3) be sure to raise seat to highest position by pulling up on reclining handle with no load on seat.
                        I got them out. I raised the seat up which made it a lot easier. I didnt realize that these cars offered little features like this till i started messing around. Like i realized last week that the side mirrors can be controlled/adjusted by a knob on the drivers door handle...pretty cool for an old car.

Comment

Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha View Post
                          Hey that use to be mine. Haha. Enjoy it. Already looking for a replacment. Ones never enough.
                          tryna get her road ready. I'm hoping we get a good amount of snow this year so I can see how the awd works. I have to report to work no matter the weather conditons are. im still interested in getting a 325i/is, its able to take on more mods. but for now i guess my focus is on the ix.

Comment

Working...
                          X