Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bokes
    bowling?
    is that good or bad? Its just an idea...do you know of anything that would be fun to do in the boro for a meet? any ideas are welcome :D
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

we better g bowling.. thats my pe this year.. bowling.
      so do i have to rsvp to the open house to come, maybe i could get my grandfather to come too unless its just an e30 thing
      edit: btw asu, my grandfather had your grandfather put a turbo in one of his cars at some point so theyve met
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

the Open House has pretty much all the bimmers there...whatever people bring. Two years ago I went w/ a freind and we came in an accord. If you call and RSVP it will give them a better idea how many people are comin.
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

yeah its open to anyone I mean its nice to come in bimmers but I guess anyones welcome.
          HDE30 <3

Comment

well if i got my grandpa to come, and he drove himself, hed be in his 95 M3 vert
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
              well if i got my grandpa to come, and he drove himself, hed be in his 95 M3 vert
              I don't see that as being a bad thing

Comment

couldnt think why it would be, i think we have 6 bmws that could be brought, but im sure at most it would be 2 going, probly just me though

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                  bowling?
                  hell yeah I think there's quite a few guys on here that bowl... E30Matt and myself being two... I took it in college too...

Comment

yeah I say we do bowling after the meet at kormans. Just cause bowling rocks.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

k bump...anyone else coming?

Comment

I'm in. Only 4 hours drive from the coast, yes!!
                        (yeah right, it will only take 3)

p.s. I'm going to register through the BMWCCA, ok?
                        and I'm a R3V, E30tech, and BimmerWerkz guy.
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker
                          I'm in. Only 4 hours drive from the coast, yes!!
                          (yeah right, it will only take 3)

p.s. I'm going to register through the BMWCCA, ok?
                          and I'm a R3V, E30tech, and BimmerWerkz guy.
                          sounds great

Comment

would you guys wanna meet somewhere and arrive all together? just for the e30 contingent. just an idea.
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                              would you guys wanna meet somewhere and arrive all together? just for the e30 contingent. just an idea.
                              I like that plan...I'll think of a good place in the boro if you want

Comment

works for me. I wouldnt mind a last minute clean up before arriving.
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X