No announcement yet.

April 1st...East Coast Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AppStateSVX, Is that the new e30 in your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
      AppStateSVX, Is that the new e30 in your signature?

well, yes and no. I don't have it yet, but should be picking it up soon:D I'm pretty stoked about it. It's a 91 318is

and yeah, Charlie is in timeout over a joke he made in a thread, but w/e......:down:
      -1992 325i -
      BavAuto Chip
      Tokico Spring/Shocks
      more to come later

Comment

I believe it had to do with that FS thread where he tried to say he was selling that eclipse or whatever. and yeah thats just asking for timeout.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

haha, I thought it was kind of funny.....I guess i'm partially to blame as I found that eclipse on eBay while looking around......oops

anyways, I think I might need a ride to the meet now, Charlie decided he wants to leave on thursday......and I have class friday until 3....
          -1992 325i -
          BavAuto Chip
          Tokico Spring/Shocks
          more to come later

Comment

whos gonnae able to get ya. I am in now way gonna be able to swing it
            HDE30 <3

Comment

I'm leaving friday afternoon/evening and then trying to plan to meet up with Charlie that night and finish up the work on our cars. If you want to ride with me your welcome. My parents house has plenty of extra bedrooms if you need a place to stay or I can drop you off at charlies on friday night and you could stay with him If thats ok with him.

Comment

yeah, i'll be staying with charlie, might need to take you up on that I appreciate it
                -1992 325i -
                BavAuto Chip
                Tokico Spring/Shocks
                more to come later

Comment

yeah dave let me know when you get that air dam tommorro. I was talkin to fred and he has some abs glue for that crack, and we might cut a section out of the sides and glue them back so the ends aren't funny looking.

I don't know if I'm goin back thurs of friday yet
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

avus how far away from Ashburn, VA are you? I need to get up there somehow to pick up my e30....
                    -1992 325i -
                    BavAuto Chip
                    Tokico Spring/Shocks
                    more to come later

Comment

I am about 3.5 to 4 hrs away
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Wow, I hope I'm not the only one there with a complete car. That'd be ironic as HELL.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I am defenitely complete well as complete as its gonna be for a while
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                            I am about 3.5 to 4 hrs away

damn. Oh well, we'll figure out something
                            -1992 325i -
                            BavAuto Chip
                            Tokico Spring/Shocks
                            more to come later

Comment

Originally posted by AppStateSVX
                              damn. Oh well, we'll figure out something
                              if you wanna make a trip I am about half way to ashburn if ya wanna crash out for the night or something this week and then take offthe next morning to make it wasier
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                                Wow, I hope I'm not the only one there with a complete car. That'd be ironic as HELL.
                                I'm really hopin a few of my recent projects will be done in time. Its like all the TV shows when they are down to the wire over here. Its gonna be close but hopefully I can be done in time. expecially since I already have the lower half of the valance off and it looks kinda funky right now :drink:
                                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Working...
                                X