April 1st...East Coast Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AppStateSVX
    avus how far away from Ashburn, VA are you? I need to get up there somehow to pick up my e30....

Ok, so I'm too lazy to check mapquest, but isn't Ashburn in Northern Va, up towards DC??

I'm going up to Richmond next Monday- wanna ride?

Bret.

Comment

bret I assume you are coming to the meet right?
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Can't make the Korman thing- gotta nephew's B-day party to attend. Would not be a good idea to miss that, my sis would kill me....

Bret.

ps- Beau told my you caused him to fry his ECU today, some friend you are!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
          Can't make the Korman thing- gotta nephew's B-day party to attend. Would not be a good idea to miss that, my sis would kill me....

Bret.

ps- Beau told my you caused him to fry his ECU today, some friend you are!! :P
          haha well that was an interesting event. He "took out" the wrong chip lol. Live and learn I guess. I am gonna fix it for him though if I can get a hold of another less exploded chip.

Well have fun at the nephew's party, I don't blame you for missin the meet one bit.
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

hey Bret, i'm def. up for that, when are you leaving?
            -1992 325i -
            BavAuto Chip
            Tokico Spring/Shocks
            more to come later

Comment

oh yeah, and Dave, Charlie decided he is leaving on Friday now....thanks though, so I can ride with him down to the meet
              -1992 325i -
              BavAuto Chip
              Tokico Spring/Shocks
              more to come later

Comment

Originally posted by AppStateSVX
                hey Bret, i'm def. up for that, when are you leaving?

I'll be leaving my house outside of Raleigh at the ass-crack in the AM Monday. I'm only going as far as Richmond though- still wanna go?

Bret.

Comment

ahh, thanks, but I don't think that would work. back to the drawing boards I guess
                  -1992 325i -
                  BavAuto Chip
                  Tokico Spring/Shocks
                  more to come later

Comment

hey app have you purchased this car yet? or are you just going to look at it?
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

well, I haven't actually bought it yet, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy it. It sounds like a really really good deal. only 160k miles, Black on Tan, 5 spd, z4 SSK, and lots of other things of that nature.....and it's in my price range, so i'm trying to figure out a way to go pick it up
                      -1992 325i -
                      BavAuto Chip
                      Tokico Spring/Shocks
                      more to come later

Comment

goin to look at it and hopefully its in good cond
                        edit:its a z4 3.0

Comment

i think i'm just going to need to wait until that guy can help meet with the distance, this would be a mess.....
                          -1992 325i -
                          BavAuto Chip
                          Tokico Spring/Shocks
                          more to come later

Comment

tell him to drive down to Lynchburg and you drive up I am literally right in the middle. It could be an excuse for a mini meet hahaha. just an idea
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

haha I guess this is OT now but the weather looks like its gonna be great,
                              The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

Hope to see a lot of you guys there

Comment

good news I got my boss to give me sunday off so I can stay much later now hells yeah
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X