April 1st...East Coast Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT!!! hang out and have fun
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Charlie dont worry about bringing any tools to help me with my lights. Matt helped me get them sorted out. Thanks though. Ill see you guys Saturday.

Comment

well I'm gonna put someone elses in at the meet too, glad you got yours in though
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

dang, I can't go this weekend after all, I have 2 tests on monday and have papers to write, this sucks
          -1992 325i -
          BavAuto Chip
          Tokico Spring/Shocks
          more to come later

Comment

haaha... you freshman, when your an upperclassemen you shall learn the ways of a true master
            BTW I hope your not looking at the car i think your going to look at, we'll know for sure when you see its wheel arches....
            1987 325is - sold
            2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Originally posted by Apex381
              haaha... you freshman, when your an upperclassemen you shall learn the ways of a true master
              BTW I hope your not looking at the car i think your going to look at, we'll know for sure when you see its wheel arches....

wait, what? do you know something about it?
              -1992 325i -
              BavAuto Chip
              Tokico Spring/Shocks
              more to come later

Comment

I hope everyone is detailing today!!
                HDE30 <3

Comment

charlie has some surprises for you guys. I have a TON of work this weekend, so I can't go anymore, but you guys have fun
                  -1992 325i -
                  BavAuto Chip
                  Tokico Spring/Shocks
                  more to come later

Comment

oh yeah, BTW, charlie, i'm stealing your turbo and FMIC while you're gone this weekend
                    -1992 325i -
                    BavAuto Chip
                    Tokico Spring/Shocks
                    more to come later

Comment

Originally posted by AppStateSVX
                      oh yeah, BTW, charlie, i'm stealing your turbo and FMIC while you're gone this weekend
                      pffft I'll know where to find em.

TOMMORRO GUYS!!!! THE MEET IT TOMMORRO!!!! :twisted:

Comment

Dood it better not be raining
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

Awesome day, except the sunburn. and down there around two with a full load of people and shit for most of the day and back the next morning and still managed 32.84 miles per gallon in the little blue 4dr. Can't beat that.
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

I was working on an English research paper for about 6 hours yesterday. I forgot about the meet until I saw the picture thread. Oh well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget the all original Merc 190SL, Shelby GT500 and Ferrari Daytona that mysteriously showed up. :)

Everyone check the pic thread, there's a white E28 5er in there with M Systems on it. That car had a BIG snail under the hood, he pegged it leaving and I swear the rear bumper smacked the ground.

Overall a fun meet, thanks to everyone who drove out to make it.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

-Sorry I missed it, where is the pix thread?
                                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X