Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore C&C

Hey Gang,

Is there a Cars & Coffee in or around Baltimore? I just moved here over Thanksgiving and it seems like there isnt much of a car culture around here.... but I could be wrong.

Thanks

Jim

Welcome to Baltimore!
    Like all places there are a lot of different car meets. I'm pretty new to the e30 scene so I have yet to meet up with anyone from around here but I know there are groups that get together. Are you in the city or county?

Comment

Hunt Valley Horsepower, Cockeysville, Maryland. 23,935 likes · 10 talking about this · 6,725 were here. If you love your car, truck or SUV, you're invited. Visit horsepowering.com!

All automotive marques and generations gather every Saturday morning at Hunt Valley Horsepower. If you love your car, truck or SUV, you're invited.

Comment

Awesome, Thanks! My e30 is still back in NC until I figure out this whole parking situation. My dd is a Toyota Tacoma which I've found not the best for parallel parking...I'm not sure if its realistic to have two cars in this city either...

Currently I'm living in Fells Point - anyone else in the City?

Comment

Welcome to Baltimore! I do not live in the city, but have friends that live in Canton and Federal Hill. I think it would be rather hard to own 2 cars for oneself living there. However, both couples do own 2 cars, so it's not too bad I guess.

Comment

Hello everyone. I live in Canton. I would love to get together with some other e30 drivers. Anyone interested?
            Kramer

1990 325i

Comment

Hey Kramer

Im looking to bring up my e30 next time I head south to North Carolina... I left it down there during the winter.

I did see a couple nice e30s creepin around this weekend in the good weather... both white.

Im in Fells about a block from Wharf Rat

Comment

Jkersh. Beautiful day in Baltimore! I worked in the garage all morning and spent the rest of the day cruising the county. I'm in Canton on Fleet Street. Let me know when you bring yours up!
                Kramer

1990 325i

Comment

We should definitely figure something out, city crew. Hunt Valley horsepower usually has a good BMW turnout, along with lots of domestics and exotics. I hit up the Friday night College Park meet every few weeks as well. Link I may have been one of the white cars you saw. Late model sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalKramer View Post
                    Jkersh. Beautiful day in Baltimore! I worked in the garage all morning and spent the rest of the day cruising the county. I'm in Canton on Fleet Street. Let me know when you bring yours up!

Nice! Were you able to score a garage with your place? I'm on Fleet/Ann St.

Do you park in your garage or street parking?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon T. Trout View Post
                      We should definitely figure something out, city crew. Hunt Valley horsepower usually has a good BMW turnout, along with lots of domestics and exotics. I hit up the Friday night College Park meet every few weeks as well. Link I may have been one of the white cars you saw. Late model sedan.

Awesome - Thanks.

I've seen a couple white and delphin's rolling around Fells/ Canton area. Next time I see one Ill leave a note to see if its someone from r3v.

Any good shop space for rent around the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkersh View Post
                        Awesome - Thanks.

I've seen a couple white and delphin's rolling around Fells/ Canton area. Next time I see one Ill leave a note to see if its someone from r3v.

Any good shop space for rent around the city?
                        I keep looking. There are some garages-type storage spaces on Bel Air Rd near Parkside Dr that I was thinking about renting. I think they want like $80 a month, but there is no electricity hookup. It'd be cool to split it with a few people.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon T. Trout View Post
                          I keep looking. There are some garages-type storage spaces on Bel Air Rd near Parkside Dr that I was thinking about renting. I think they want like $80 a month, but there is no electricity hookup. It'd be cool to split it with a few people.

yeah electricity is key... Let me know if you find something and I will keep looking myself... I'm down to split.

Comment

Welcome to Bmore - those cobble stones really make stock suspension make sense. I have one of the white 325is cars and live in the Charles Village area not far from two other white cars and a delphin.

BTW, does anyone else take their car to Blue Ridge Sports Cars in Clipper Mill? I can't recommend them enough.

Comment

Blue Ridge is a good place to go? While attempting to diagnose why my car won't start yesterday I decided to do a cold compression test :/ 1, 2 and 4 were all around 165-170 but 3 was at 100. When I get it running I'm probably gonna take it to a shop to have them check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X