Small shop at Summit Point Raceway specializing in E30s
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Has 310k, headliner is falling down, central locks are not functioning, needs front end stuff (control arms etc)
The good:
New oil filter housing gaskets
New plugs
New air filter
New trans mounts
New H&R race springs
New right rear wheel speed sensor
New fenders, Mtech bumper and grille panel all repainted hellrot (old stuff was really chipped etc)
Bilstein sports
Racing dynamics exhaust
Racing dynamics strut bar
It's a great commuter/ beater and gets over 30mpg. Ana and I have 12 cars and need to purge.Leave a comment:
-
LMK on the ti. I know someone who may be looking for one to rally.Leave a comment:
-
Cool, if you are around its unit 25. Not doing work on the scale of meathead, RP or performance Autoworks but we'll see where this takes me.
Leave a comment:
-
Would love to stop by. Sometimes I come down with a couple of my friends who work for meathead. I might have some exhaust work coming your way in the future.Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: