Small shop at Summit Point Raceway specializing in E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • phenryiv1
    replied
    In for support.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by shEck3lls0
    Will you be there this Sunday? I'll be heading up for 100 DOD.
    Yes Ill probably be there all day working on my truck.

    Leave a comment:


  • shEck3lls0
    replied
    Will you be there this Sunday? I'll be heading up for 100 DOD.

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    I have too many already!!

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by evil_twin
    I miss you boo

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Come say hi and buy one of these damn cars!

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    I miss you boo

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Sounds like a great deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Has 310k, headliner is falling down, central locks are not functioning, needs front end stuff (control arms etc)

    The good:

    New oil filter housing gaskets
    New plugs
    New air filter
    New trans mounts
    New H&R race springs
    New right rear wheel speed sensor
    New fenders, Mtech bumper and grille panel all repainted hellrot (old stuff was really chipped etc)
    Bilstein sports
    Racing dynamics exhaust
    Racing dynamics strut bar

    It's a great commuter/ beater and gets over 30mpg. Ana and I have 12 cars and need to purge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Looks great, what's wrong with it?

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • irish44j
    replied
    LMK on the ti. I know someone who may be looking for one to rally.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    I have a few vehicles for sale:

    1990 4Runner



    3.0/ 5spd

    OME suspension, 4.88s and a rear truetrac locker

    $1500



    1999 318Ti Msport

    -PICTURES TO COME SOON-



    Beast.

    $2000
    Last edited by dirty30; 11-17-2015, 12:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Cool, if you are around its unit 25. Not doing work on the scale of meathead, RP or performance Autoworks but we'll see where this takes me.

    Originally posted by shEck3lls0
    Would love to stop by. Sometimes I come down with a couple of my friends who work for meathead. I might have some exhaust work coming your way in the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • shEck3lls0
    replied
    Would love to stop by. Sometimes I come down with a couple of my friends who work for meathead. I might have some exhaust work coming your way in the future.

    Leave a comment:

Working...