Any southern Ky/Nothern TN folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any southern Ky/Nothern TN folks?

Just wanting to try and rally a bunch of e30s to the biggest classic cruise in the states at Somerset Ky! http://www.somernitescruise.com/
    I'm pretty local to the area. It gets fun and LOADS of hot rod and muscle. The tuners come out at night. No joke.

Any interest hit me up. PM or reply. I am semi-local so I can help find lodging if needed.

Lets show muscle that euro-classic tops all!
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Hey guys. Meet/cruise is tonight. Anyone pm me if you're going. I'm going to try to get video footage and show everyone else how it is.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
    X