e30 Mechanics in Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Mechanics in Baltimore

Looking for a e30 knowledgeable shop to take my car to or someone to point me in the right direction as to how to fix her up. The clutch no longer engages and goes right to the floor in my 91' 318is, so I replaced the master and slave cylinder. This fixed it for maybe about 2 weeks, then it stopped working again. Also now the car was idling very rough and stalled out a few times while coasting/turning under no acceleration. Thinking this is probably the 02 sensor. Any guidance?
    sigpic

'04 E46 M3 Vert

'91 E30 318IS

Hmm. I saw a clean ass (resprayed) organge 318 with perfect bumpers etc etc outside a shop on falls road in my Washington. If that dude takes his car there maybe they know something? (Prolly not, I knew a dude that got fired from k and s and ended up going there so.... Maybe he left. Idk)

Oh and come to think of It, I drive past this Exxon every day to and from work on cold spring and falls. It's one of those 4-5 bay gas station garages but there are some gnarly bmws there and they all are e46/39 and older. So many m3s and such over the last few months im thinking the guy there knows a lot about bmws. I'm going to eventually approach that shop and see what's what, but I need to get my e30 in better shape so they are impressed (yeah I'm lame)

But yeah....if you are around Baltimore, that's all I got. Terrible information. Sorry lol

Comment

Blue Ridge Sports Cars:
      For import auto repair in Baltimore, Maryland, turn to Blue Ridge Sports Cars. We specialize in German car care and welcome you to schedule an appointment!

Owner has his own personal 2002 and has a lot of experience with older BMW's. They are really helpful with troubleshooting too if you prefer to do the work yourself.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll give Blue Ridge a shot
        sigpic

'04 E46 M3 Vert

'91 E30 318IS

Comment

Also, maybe check out bimmer Baltimore (?) they apparently specialize in older
          Bmws and are in the city. My gf apparently tried to get some sort of interactive service present or something (didn't work out but she told me bout this shop). Another local fanatic with over 10 e30s mentioned them as well.

Comment

Working...
          X