91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dubdub
    replied
    I will say, I saw it quickly and the outside showed well. Granted, I am originally from Boston, so anything non-rust impresses me.

    I had luck with a guy Zoom Zoom or something like that on ebay for new upholstery.

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Yeah, figured. Price is now OBO. I kind of would like to see it gone. Need the space for my black vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    You're not going to get 1800 for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    any interest before it goes on CL?

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Minimal dash cracks (one)









    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied





    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Sorry guys, will take some more pics asap for you! Its been dark by the time I get out of work lately :( But i have a couple I can post for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Klug
    replied
    Need some pics here to do the talkin'

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Not trying to hijack but I have a great donor car for sale with a running M20. Just a thought:

    Leave a comment:


  • jabroke
    replied
    throw some pics up here?

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    started a topic 91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

    91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

    Hi all,


    figured I'd throw this up here instead of the FS section to avoid panjo and to let locals know.

    I have a 91 vert for sale. originally a west coast car. It is manual, tan interior, has a new top and RUST FREE. Brand new exhaust and a few other components, but it has a broken timing belt. (DOES NOT RUN). about 170k miles, but the body is very clean, one dent in the hood but overall not bad at all. Seats are ripped, but again there is no rust on the car and the top has been replaced within the last couple years (manual top)


    It will make a great car. can get pics a ilttle later, clear title available. Asking $1800/firm. I MAY be able to assist with towing. Would make a great candidate for a swap, repair, or parts car. I bought it to part out but honestly its worth fixing up and I don't have the time to do that with my other car at the moment and could use the space.
Working...