91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yosh
    replied
    Thanks for the delivery, hope to get this thing road worthy soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    The car is pending sale. I have a deposit.

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    update-if the sale falls through I will likely part it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    All these verts being parted makes me cry. I really need to snag another one before they are all gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bluebird16
    replied
    Originally posted by quanaman
    might consider it??


    Price is OBO. I will probably part it out if not sold soon. I could use the manual top parts t convert my car to a manual top.

    Sorry I am new to e30, I don't know the official name of it but I am in need of the black bottom bumper piece if thinking of parting it out. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • yosh
    replied
    Not to thread jack Quanaman, but I am in talks with OP (I think) to buy the car. Still waiting on some texts. However, I have a 87 vert I'm parting that might have the battery box, rear valence part, and pearl white mirrors (was originally alpine). Unless OP is parting, then buy from him.

    Leave a comment:


  • GodOfChugs
    replied
    Let me know if you want to part way with those Mirrors :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Djnewman001
    replied
    If you part it ill buy the battery box and the corresponding piece of rear valence.

    Leave a comment:


  • yosh
    replied
    Pm coming your way

    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    might consider it??


    Price is OBO. I will probably part it out if not sold soon. I could use the manual top parts t convert my car to a manual top.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Please sell me your haynes.

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Might be! I love the car but I really want a coupe tbh. It's clean and fixed up and ready to go. I'm having a small issue with the power top though unfortunately, so if I can't figure it out I may just go ahead and use the white vert to convert to a manual too and then part the rest of the white one out. I'm hesitant cause i think it's too nice to be a parts car.

    Leave a comment:


  • mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by quanaman
    Thanks man!


    The car is for sale. Someone come buy it. Or buy both my verts. Idc.
    Oh man! The 5 speed swapped vert is also for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Price is $1500.

    Leave a comment:


  • quanaman
    replied
    Thanks man!


    The car is for sale. Someone come buy it. Or buy both my verts. Idc.

    Leave a comment:

Working...