motor swap help, in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor swap help, in MD

I'll be doing my m50 swap this weekend and will probably be okay by myself, but I would be open to any and all help thats available to make it go by as quick as possible. I'll be starting friday evening, but I'll need the most help for saturday, possibly sunday. If anyone in MD wants to come down and lend a hand, or just stop by to watch, shoot me a pm. Thanks.
    Old and improved:

You're doin what?! Sweet. I wish I could help, but I won't be home til the 12th.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Might be able to give you a hand.

Comment

I'd like to come by, but b-more is kinda far. Are you going to be doing this in hagerstown or b-more?

I'm in northern va.

Comment

Haha.. yea, I've sorta been keeping my swap plans under wraps, but now I just want to get it done. I finally have every last part with the exception of a few nuts/bolts, oil, coolant, and a belt.

I will be in hagerstown, zip 21722 if you want to look it up for distance. I've got 3 car garage and a nice heater there, so we wont have to battle the cold.
          Old and improved:

Comment

maybe we can have a mini-meet? im game to swing by, lend a helping hand/watch/beer run.
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Id help but im working on my e30.

Have fun and take me for a ride when its done.

We nees to have an MD e30 meet in SPRING.

Hunter
              We're out there in here.

Comment

i'd be down.
                Recent Rebranding!!
                Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                E30 SM62/S62
                E30 M60 V8
                E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                Instagram.com/garageaholic
                Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

If anyone wants to show up just send me a pm, or give me a call. My cell is 301 992 7890. I'll be starting early saturday morning, going til whenever, into sunday if need be. My roomate should be in the area, hes got a 98 m3 turbo and there are plenty of bimmers around the house for enjoyment. Thanks, jon
                  Old and improved:

Comment

I would love to come up and help out, I'm down here in Winchester VA. I'm going to be swapping an M50 soon so this would give me a good visual!

Comment

I'd like to come down but, i need to finish my Charger so i can pull my e30 in the garage to fix the shifter and replace the rear wheel bearings. Maybe i could see the car some other time, cowden_12 pm'd me about having a meet some time when the weather gets better. So may be i could see it then if you would like to come to a meeting.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Winchester, your looking at about 45 mile drive. My dad commutes there during the week. Still going down, just give me a shout if anyone wants to head up. We will be planning a e30 meet for the md and surrounding areas when the weather warms up as well.
                        Old and improved:

Comment

Is anyone going to do the Toys for Tots on the 16th? I'm out I have plans that are non changeable.

Comment

Working...
                          X