NoVA Toys for Tots meet, 12/16 1pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoVA Toys for Tots meet, 12/16 1pm

Some of us wanted to do something nice for kids this holiday season, so we're hosting a meet at Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA on December 16th at 1pm to collect toys and take some nice pictures before winter weather rolls in. We'll have some photogs on hand to get everyone some pics of their ride. Hopefully a couple of models will be stopping by as well :thumbup:

Everyone is welcome to attend but we ask that you please bring a new, packaged toy to donate to TFT. It can be any type of non-religious toy and need not be large or expensive. Anything helps! Some of us will then take the toys to a drop-off center at the UPS Store up the road in Fairfax.

A great turnout is expected, and this is a good way to help kids during the holiday season =D> .

Nottoway Park and the Hunter House are located at 9601 Courthouse Road in Vienna. The park may be reached by taking Beltway Exit 49 (Route 66) west to exit at Route 243 or Nutley Street north. Turn left on Courthouse Road from Nutley Street and the park entrance will be on the left.

We are guests in the park, please behave responsibly.

It would be great to see some e30s come out to this!! For more info, check this link: http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forums/...ead.php?t=5465
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

i'LL gOoO

Comment

Word, I'm up for a good cause. :up:

Comment

I'll be attending and most definately bringing a toy. The Marines do an excellant job every year with this.

Comment

I live in Vienna, I guess I'll be there in either my WRX or my 2002.

Comment

or my 2002
            cept it doesnt run :P
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IAm-Topik View Post
              I live in Vienna, I guess I'll be there in either my WRX or my 2002.
              Ha, let's be the only two assholes to show up in WRX's.

Comment

I'm taking the 2002 if I can finish it.

That said I'll probably be in the Subaru, haha.

Comment

Sweet. I can't wait to get home and meet more e30 guys in the area.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

im down for this. i was just in vienna today picking up my new wheels...wierd (not really)

Comment

IAm-Topik - I won't be bringing the STi, by the way. Just in case you thought we were gonna be scooby buddies. ;)
                      Last edited by Bill 84 318i; 12-13-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Bump.....Anyone else planning on going?

Comment

thinkin about it. Car is dirty/
                          --Will

Comment

It's gonna be in the 60s the next couple days, wash it then?

Comment

Nice meeting you guys. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X