Richmond Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richmond Virginia

yo when do people want to meet up in the rva>? it seems as if e30s in rva are gettin pretty modded lets see what weve got

im down for a meet whenever. i live in the city but I am not opposed to traveling to southside for a drive or whatever.
    sigpic

Comment

Im game to meet whenever, my car should be running in a couple weeks or so but my daily is still an e30

Comment

Originally posted by RVA e30 View Post
        Im game to meet whenever, my car should be running in a couple weeks or so but my daily is still an e30
        dude, you'd better be giving rides like a pony at a birthday party.
        --Will

Comment

haha, it wont be the GT42 on there it will just be a dinan supercharger kit on an s50 in there. ill still be giving out rides to whoever wants them though.

Comment

cool.

I think we should do a car wash or something at someone's house. I know my car is dirty. All i want is a hose a vacuum cleaner and a driveway.
            --Will

Comment

Originally posted by RVA e30 View Post
              haha, it wont be the GT42 on there it will just be a dinan supercharger kit on an s50 in there. ill still be giving out rides to whoever wants them though.
              is the gt42 gonna make its way on there? i may cry if it doesn't....a supercharged s50 isn't exactly slow though.

Comment

we could have a carwash at my house. Im free pretty much every weekend.

GT42 will definitely make it in there, it might be a little while though.
                Last edited by RVA e30; 02-21-2007, 06:02 PM.

Comment

The m50 is finally running so I can make it, we definitly need a better place then last time.
                  Stu

Comment

w00t on a car wash! my car isn dirty cuz i work in the detail department at Richmond Ford but im always looking for a reason to wash her. It would be nice to meet some of the local e30 owners around here too.

p.s. i like your name RVA e30 ;)

ill still be giving out rides to whoever wants them though.
                    ME! ME! ME!
                    sigpic

Comment

a meet would be awesome, but my e30 is out of commission for the time being. as of about 4:00 today i cracked my oil pan coming out of an alley in carytown. it sucks cuz my car isn't even that low! oh well, pics are coming. also if anyone has an m20 pan they wouldn't mind parting with that would be rad.

Comment

if you guys end up doing something Ill try to keep up. I wouldnt mind checkin in on my old car
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

make this meet the week after next, i'll be in town on spring break.

we could have a help "tom install his clutch/control arms/tie rods day";)

Comment

Originally posted by garrett View Post
                            a meet would be awesome, but my e30 is out of commission for the time being. as of about 4:00 today i cracked my oil pan coming out of an alley in carytown. it sucks cuz my car isn't even that low! oh well, pics are coming. also if anyone has an m20 pan they wouldn't mind parting with that would be rad.
                            I have a pan that has a small crack that you could get welded and then install.
                            --Will

Comment

you guys set a date and Ill be there.

we can meet at my place if you guys want to do some install stuff or carwash.

Comment

Working...
                              X