No announcement yet.

Richmond Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may stop by to see some cool E30's on my way down to Langley, if you will accept an M3/4 owner who has owned several E30's in the last three years. ;-)

Jon
    two ///Moneypits and a toaSTer
    "Power and speed solve many things." -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

should be around 10 people maybe more.

getfast: you should come out, Im pretty sure I saw you driving down cary st the other day too, green 4 door M with a little rumble, it sounded good.

Comment

getfast is that your bronzit e30 that is always parked on the monument circle?

Comment

Jon wrecked his Bronzit at VIR or was it Summit about 2.5 years ago.

'90 325is (hpde/autoXer RIP)

Comment

Yeah, that was probably me on Cary (I live near there) and my car's pretty loud. Plus I think I've got the only green M3/4 in town. It's currently stickered (there's an event almost every weekend so why peel 'em off) and the license plate is the same as my screen name & URL. Hard to miss. ;-)

I *wish* that was my bronzit on Monument. Every time I see that car I want to steal it.

Mine went away June '05 at Summit Point's Shenandoah Circuit:

...then was parted-out at the old Delta V and towed away to the crusher in Aug '05. *sniff* I miss the hell out of that car...

Anyway, I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

Thanks!

Jon
            two ///Moneypits and a toaSTer
            "Power and speed solve many things." -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

I'll be there, 91bimmahVA will be there, and one of his buddies is coming with us with a 325is. So thats three cars right there.

Comment

ill be there; saturday, 2:00, phils house, correct?

Comment

Phil can you post your address?

Comment

no problem...

2509 cabell ridge ct
                    Richmond, VA 23230

looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow

Comment

I showed up too late it seems, no one was there. Yes, on Saturday, I'm just a day late posting.

I did catch up with a really nice red e30 on 95N. We kinda cruised together for a while then had a spirited run and it was like hearing a Spec E30 race. I'm assuming the person was at the meet and was going home?

Who it be?
                      -Kevin
                      '89 325i sedan - '90 325i coupe w/ S50 '88 535i - '87 325i sedan - (2) '91 325i verts - '85 318i sedan - '91 318is - Current BMWs
                      '65 Lincoln Continental - '70 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - '71 Chevy C10 - '91 Mazda Miata - '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Current Non-BMWs
                      www.flimflamspeed.com - www.flimflammedia.com

Comment

My self and two other red e30s were on 95 N around 4:30, I think we were the only red BMWs at the meet though. You sure there weren't two other identical cars around.

Comment

This was a red plastic bumper 325i. 5 spoke wheels with a big lip, lowered with NASA Racing, BMW CCA, and the usual decals in the rear windows. Stock muffler that looked like it was about to fall off, which actually sounded good..ha.

Could have just been a coincidence that this guy was on 95N, but I was just ASSuming he was coming from the "e30/bmw meet"
                          -Kevin
                          '89 325i sedan - '90 325i coupe w/ S50 '88 535i - '87 325i sedan - (2) '91 325i verts - '85 318i sedan - '91 318is - Current BMWs
                          '65 Lincoln Continental - '70 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - '71 Chevy C10 - '91 Mazda Miata - '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Current Non-BMWs

Comment

humm well. I have an unusually large lip, my roommates 318is has a muffler that is about to fall off, and his buddy has 5 spoke wheels on his e30. All three of us have all th usual stickers.

Comment

Hahaha....well, combine all 3 of those cars and you see the ONE 325i I saw the other day.

I dunno...weird coincidence I guess...???
                              -Kevin

Comment

yeah that was one of the e30's at the meet, he told me about the spirited run on the 95N and a good lookin blue e30 on his way back up to nova.

sorry you missed the meet floda, there was a good showing. 7 or 8 e30's, a handful of e36 M3's and one clean ass e28. thanks for hosting us phil!

Comment

Working...
                                X