Richmond, VA meet July 1st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richmond, VA meet July 1st.

anyone up for meeting up on the sunday the 1st and going for a cruise?

just trying to gauge some interest from you guys, I know me and some other BMW's will be out that day and just thought I would extend the invitation.

meeting at the ukrops out in short pump

Ukrops
    3460 Pump Rd
    Richmond, VA 23233

2:00
    Last edited by RVA e30; 06-28-2007, 05:07 AM.

is everyone going to meet up at yo house like last time?

Comment

probably meet out at short pump in the ukrops parking lot off of pump rd

3460 Pump Rd
      Richmond, VA 23233

2:00

Comment

ok ill try to make it . looks like you got the e30 done. i think wwhen i saw last the motor was out of the e36 and in teh e30 but not blown. u gota take me for a spin

Comment

OT but i need some help... did a valve adjustment today and it seems 1000x worse.... anyone want to give me a hand? food? beer? whatever you need. This was my first time tearing into the valvetrain on a BMW and i want to make sure its right.

Comment

sweet i gotta go talk to my coach down at vcu anyway so hell yea sunday is working for me.
            Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

you know i'm there....i found a good condition $300 accord, i can turn around for like 1200-1500, so i'll prob be rolling in that.

despite you wanting my parts, i found a few e30 prospects (one being a turbo, if it's not sold already) so we'll see

Comment

Dude, I hate you guys! Well, not really, it's just I don't live in RVA anymore (my favorite place on earth) and I'd love to join ya. Do I know any of you guys? Atlee High class of 2000 here.

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

nope lol class of o6!! yeeeeeeaa!!

Comment

Wow, it's crazy how everyone at VCU is from NOVA, and they all fall in love with Richmond and end up staying. Richmond turns yuppie kids into scenesters overnight. Gotta love that.

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

Virginians are weird...

But for reference purposes, how many ppl are showing to this meet? I wonder if it is worth the 3 hour drive for me.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

definitely lots of scene kids roaming downtown.

honestly I couldnt tell you how many people are gonna come out. people tend to not show up at the last second a lot of times. but probably at least 10 cars out is normal.

Comment

Were gonna try to knock out the m20 flywheel conversion on Stu's m50 318 on Saturday so we'll likely be able to show up for a meet or drive on Sunday, at least with one of our cars.

Im lovin ur sig Phil! Cant wait to see it in person.

Comment

damn, i hope i can fix my clutch in time. ive got a line leaking somewhere.

heh, i was at chickahominy when you graduated from atlee. now i go to vcu.

Comment

well im going.

Comment

Working...
                              X