• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD NoVA DIY MEET PICTURE GALORE

On our way, gas up at College Park

Cap and rotor

More Arrival

the 1600... I think it was pretty beat up...

The red Cabrio

Greg getting ready to work on his car... he must have his whole garage ready in his trunk

Some people... I still dont know everyone's name

My ride against the charger...

Just my ride again

Nice M50 with Vader m3 seats. Very nicely done...

my gf working on her valve cover... before the car went poo poo

Valve Adjustment, first time.

Adam the Pirate

Adam again pimping the pink

Mehr's friends 5er

Mehr

suspension time for the cabrio

Jeff the main man working on the suspension on the cabrio

standing around being cool

Rohan in his 318i

my gf trying to work on her car

paint cover installed... little did we know

OVERTIME - xiongy is taking a crapper and making crazy noise.... injecters from witchhunter was bad... #5 intake boot have about 50 cracks... intake manifold gasket is leaking like a bitch... the bolts were wrong for the intake... valve adjustment was redone... yadi yadi yada...

Special Thanks to Jeff and his family for offering thier place. It turn out real good. We should have another one prior to the end of the season

cool pics. thanks man
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

damn, you guys stayed late, did you even make it back? I should have stayed longer, thought i was getting together with my girlfriend, but that didnt happen.

my name's jon btw
      Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
        damn, you guys stayed late, did you even make it back? I should have stayed longer, thought i was getting together with my girlfriend, but that didnt happen.

my name's jon btw
        nice now I know one more person's name. It was actually 8 oclock. Its just super dark in the woods.

Comment

da da dum...

So this is been buggign the hell of me... it just occur to me that mehr friend look like... Lee Pace. Even talks like him. Anywho... my random talk of the day.

Comment

hi all,
            just want to say thank you to everyone for coming out sunday it was good meeting everyone! also a BIIIG thank you to everyone that helped work on the car sunday day/night... ending up towing it back so it wouldn't just sit in jeff's driveway and so i can finish up my interior ;p

Comment

great pics man!

i wish i made it out sooner, but hangover > me. too bad about the car that wouldn't run/leak coolant/spew smoke everywhere/make really loud shreiks when the AFM plug was pulled out. i hope u guys are able to find out what the problem is. i really think its something simple, but who knows. Jam Master Jeff will figure something out I'm sure.

BTW, Jeff, the driveshaft is smooth up to 110mph... damn those gears are short though. I can't thank you and everyone else that helped out enough. I've def gotta be more proactive and get my ass out there sooner next time. Missed out on some sick whips!
              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

damn those are hella cool photos, and a lot of them too!

here are the ones i got that are posted in the other thread in case people get lazy and dont feel like opening that one up, hehe

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

as far as staying late was concerned...i left around 10 oclock....and got home around 11...there were still people wrenching when i left :P
                e30s r kool

Comment

It was great meeting everyone. I didn't realize I drew that big of a crowd working on the vert!

Amit, I'm glad I got that driveshaft back well enough. Glad you like the gears!

End of October possibly for the next one?

Oh yeah, Amit (silversleeper) left around midnight.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

mechanical

well, took the manifold off again, and put everything back on... realise quite a few things...

Bitch tube - the washer for the one going to the manifold bottom was missing. AKA vacuum crazy leak... wasn't there because ... rohan took it off... so I dont know if it was there before or if it flew out and he put it somewhere... or what ever it is... NO GOOD... hahaha

Intake - bolt was wrong, so gasket was squished... now fixed

Boot - got a new one... no need to say more

Connectors - I had them right the first time around

White smoke - still coming out when I put it in, but only on warm... however... the car runs very fine... not rough at all... it might just be a bad o2 and the mystery leak from the exhaust header was there first day... when I got the car back running again... BUT.... the next day it was gone and its only comign from the tail... it might just clean its self up...

Second day fire up actually was fine, until fully warm and puff a little bit of smoke. Doesn't smell like coolant and the level is fine... so :)

Gonna get a new o2 and try... it would seem that it would run quite rough if it was HG.

Interior will be done in 2 days :P LV interior FTW hahaha.

OCTOBER end would be great to have a second. End of the season meet.. .

We should have another prior, like end of this month, or early next one as just a regular meet.

Comment

Woah, is that Rohan?

Looks like you guys had fun!
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Crap, I had no idea you guys were there that late. It was a good time, wish I hadn't had to leave! I also wish I could've brought the 318is... :)
                        John in MD - 1991 318is
                        190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

Some crazy body work on this one, i like the origionality of it.

Comment

Thanks, I like the yellow paint, too... oh, wait.

You probably weren't talking about my Daytona, were you?

:D
                            John in MD - 1991 318is
                            190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

hehehe good one John..

uh... I like the originality of it too, but definitely wouldnt put that on my car... haha

Comment

Working...
                              X