Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern PA/NJ/NYC area, who is down for a springtime meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern PA/NJ/NYC area, who is down for a springtime meet?

Since no one else seems to be stepping up to the plate to suggest/organize, I will :D A meet is definately in order this springtime once the bad weather and road salt is gone. Who else is down for a meet somewhere in the area?

imo, early to mid spring would be best... feel free to chime in with location and date suggestions.

so much for that one.

Comment

its only been 5 days... and if this thing does happen, ill def make the drive!
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I'm game mike... you gotta see some of the stuff i've done to the car since I bought it off you.

Dave
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

im down

Comment

Hey Amit, I'll make the ride with you no doubt. I should have the car in great shape by this event, maybe early May or later?

I'll have my valence repainted by then and have a full detail done along with some much needed parts added on...if all goes to plan. I need sway bars!
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
              Hey Amit, I'll make the ride with you no doubt. I should have the car in great shape by this event, maybe early May or later?

I'll have my valence repainted by then and have a full detail done along with some much needed parts added on...if all goes to plan. I need sway bars!
              Def!

My car has been undergoing a little transformation itself, mostly under the hood maintenance though. But I plan to repaint it with a fresh coat of AWII after taking care of some of the minor flaws in the panels. The new wheels will be mounted by then, and the drop adjusted accordingly. Spending boo koo bucks lately, but alls worth it in the long run.
              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                My car has been undergoing a little transformation itself, mostly under the hood maintenance though. But I plan to repaint it with a fresh coat of AWII after taking care of some of the minor flaws in the panels. The new wheels will be mounted by then, and the drop adjusted accordingly. Spending boo koo bucks lately, but alls worth it in the long run.
                Its what happens around this time, its almost Spring, so I get stoked about summer driving. Which reminds me, I got to replace my broken A/C switch!
                Reminiscing...

Comment

nice to see some interest. excited to see what you've been up to dave - as well as everyone else, as we all are probably putting $$$ into our money pits for spring :D

So far looks like mostly southerners, philly and md, we'll see who else chimes in the next few days.

How's May 10th, or 17th sound? Should weather be nice by then, and are college people home by then?

Comment

We are going to have another Allentown meet again this year, prolly at the park though.
                    So if your interested in that then I will get you some details.

Comment

I hope to get my M50 swap done by that time...if so I'll go the distance :)
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I'm down, if my E30 is running that is :p

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                          I hope to get my M50 swap done by that time...if so I'll go the distance :)
                          Nice, make sure it gets done... and this time i'll be the one getting a ride ;)

Comment

im game after may 21st

got track and school and stuff

i need to get some e30 inspiration and meet fellow enthusiasts
                            Originally posted by ebelements
                            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Guys am desperately in need of a meet. How far is this meet from NYC.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X