Fender Roller in MD/DC/VA???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender Roller in MD/DC/VA???

Anyone got a fender roller that I could borrow? I'm chewing up my 235s on these lousy roads. LMK... thanks!
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

What kinda 235's are you running?

Contact vr4boy. I'm not sure if he currently has his or not. I'm also not sure if that's what he goes by here, but I know he is on Bf.C.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
      What kinda 235's are you running?

Contact vr4boy. I'm not sure if he currently has his or not. I'm also not sure if that's what he goes by here, but I know he is on Bf.C.
      I went with the Falken Rt-615s... I've been logging a bunch of miles on my R6 so the bimmer is just sitting in my driveway these days. But it would still be nice to be able to get em rolled so that when I do drive her I don't have to worry about cutting up my tires.

I'll see if I can track him down on BF.
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Induktion motor sports has one that they rent out....or atleast i think they still do that. call up there and talk to ed

Comment

Late reply Amit but VR4boy is on here and lives pretty close. He lent me his fender roller and was a really cool dude.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
            Late reply Amit but VR4boy is on here and lives pretty close. He lent me his fender roller and was a really cool dude.
            Yeah, we PMed a bit. I haven't gotten around to borrowing it yet since I've been out of town lately with work. I definitely need it done pronto though. Rolled + install skid plate and I will have no more worries cruising through DC.
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
              Yeah, we PMed a bit. I haven't gotten around to borrowing it yet since I've been out of town lately with work. I definitely need it done pronto though. Rolled + install skid plate and I will have no more worries cruising through DC.
              Dude I drive through D.C. almost everyday now, and I haven't installed my skidplate! Are you lower than me? I know some of those streets are freakin' scary.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Dude I drive through D.C. almost everyday now, and I haven't installed my skidplate! Are you lower than me? I know some of those streets are freakin' scary.
                I'm out of town at the moment for work, but when I get back we should meet up sometime and compare penis sizes...er.. I mean ride height. :)
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                  I'm out of town at the moment for work, but when I get back we should meet up sometime and compare penis sizes...er.. I mean ride height. :)
                  Hah! Well I hate winter and so does my E30 but I may swing by a Friday meet someday...
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Hah! Well I hate winter and so does my E30 but I may swing by a Friday meet someday...
                    I honestly don't think ppl meet up there anymore... at least I haven't seen them recently. Although, I haven't really been by there lately either. If I'm ever toolin around your hood I'll send ya a text or some shit.
                    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                    X