Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: space and helping hand with suspension rebuild. Located in Central New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: space and helping hand with suspension rebuild. Located in Central New Jersey

This sounds like an odd request, but I'd figured I'd give it a shot. I am looking for another E30 owner who is willing to lend me some garage space, appropriate tools, as well as a helping hand in helping me rebuild E30's suspension and install new wheel bearings. I do not have a garage to do my own work (I live in a gated community that doesn't allow working on cars) and I can't find a public place with outlets where I can use power tools. I figure a shop will charge me at least $1000-1500 in labor costs for this kind of project (the parts are already $1000) and I have already paid one $1300 just to install a new driveshaft and gas tank in my car, so I would like to stop getting screwed over by shop labor costs. I'd like to work together with another member of the community in refreshing my cars suspension (by that I mean that I will be doing some or most of the labor). I can pay you for your time and the space/tools you lent me (we can work out the details in PM).

I am located in Central New Jersey.
    1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
    1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

A friend of mine is not too far in PA. He's not on this forum, but is active on r3v FB group and owns 2 e30s and does work on the side with a lift in his barn. Drop him an email at dansedia@gmail.com
    1991 318is
    2004 330ci
    2011 335d

Comment

Working...
    X