Who did I meet in Gebhart Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did I meet in Gebhart Today?

You had an s50 swap and I was seemingly a stand-offish douche. Don't take it seriously though, rough morning.... You mentioned r3v and not a username.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

I also now see that spelling comprehension owns me at 2:13am.... Gebhardt... knew it looked wrong

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Well fuck you too.

Comment

Lol that wasn't you was it?

Comment

Nope. I was just messin' wit cha.

Comment

Figured.

Comment

Off Topic, gebhart put a timing belt, water pump and did a tune up on my car on my way back to Kansas from Idaho, I was amazed by the customer service and turn around time. I bought the car In Fort Collins then drove it up to our cabin in Idaho raged around for 2 weeks then drove back to Boulder, woke up the next morning and heard a mean belt squeel got out to look and saw coolant. I called a tow truck, told them to tow it to the nearest BMW dealership and prepared to bend over. but they were super cool, and got me on the road again for a little over $600.

Comment

Still a lot of change for a timing belt/water pump job. Parts cost 1/4 of that price.
                -tim
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I like the stance
                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

That ain't bad atm though Philo. I'm lookin at getting the timing belt done soon. A shop quoted like $680 for T-belt. new cam shaft seal, water pump, and some other stuff I think. I don't remember all the details... I'm gonna check with 2 other shops and Gebhart before I take it anywhere though/

Comment

FUck that. Give me a sofa, gas money and food and I'll be out there to do it. Just finished mine 3 weeks ago. It will cost you half of the price. :)
                    -tim
                    I like the stance

Comment

I would but no spare room atm... I'd like to do it myself, but I'm nervous about screwing something up and destroying the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        I would but no spare room atm... I'd like to do it myself, but I'm nervous about screwing something up and destroying the motor.
                        I can find a place to stay out there. I know some peeps. Plus I could just supervise the operation. It is very simple once you've done it before. You just have to be careful; there is nothing special about it.
                        -tim
                        I like the stance

Comment

Parts + proper tools + bentley + taking my times = win?

I could order the parts, my old man's been a mechanic for 26 years or somethin like that, I have a Bentley, and could dedicate a weekend to it. I was gonna see if my dad would help, but he works caddy / gmc / pontiac etc. and says he never has to deal with timing stuff so he suggested taking it somewhere so it doesn't get messed up.

Comment

You'll be thankful you did it yourself too. One more thing you are confident in doing, and you don't have that "what if they fucked up at the shop" look on your face. Oh, and don't for get about the hundreds of dollars you save. You can buy some GC camber plates and a skid plate with that money.
                            -tim
                            I like the stance

Comment

Already have GC plates, not sure I want the skid plate. I just gotta muster up the cojones to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X