Any good repair shops in Indianapolis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good repair shops in Indianapolis?

We are new to the area and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good BMW shop to take our E30s to? I hate having to go to the shops that only work on the new ones and make you feel weird when you come in with an older model (and not to mention they are usually ridiculously expensive) If anyone knows somewhere we can trust let me know. Thanks.

-J
    Indianapolis, IN
    1990 325is daily driver
    1989 325i track/autoX

Vaughn Motorwerks in Zionsville.

317-873-6632

Tell them Willy sent you! I used to work for them and they are great people :)
    RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
    Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
    DaveCN = Old Man
    My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
    If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

And also, if you don't want to pay the shop rate, I would work on the car at my place too for half of what the shop charges. As long as I dont need a press or something like that. I could use a little side work...
      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
      DaveCN = Old Man
      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Reggie's motorworks in Westfield. We actually work more or less exclusively on e30s and other classic BMWs. Also Euromotorwerks in Fishers does very good work, but they can be a bit expensive.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Thanks both you guys. I will keep all of them in mind. Thankfully I was able to fix the problem myself thanks to some help from on here. My car is really not liking this weather. I would be happy if it just gets out of freezing temps. I looked online at Reggie's, but I thought it was just a parts place. You work on them too? Thats great. I love E30 shops. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by she's a thirty girl View Post
            Thanks both you guys. I will keep all of them in mind. Thankfully I was able to fix the problem myself thanks to some help from on here. My car is really not liking this weather. I would be happy if it just gets out of freezing temps. I looked online at Reggie's, but I thought it was just a parts place. You work on them too? Thats great. I love E30 shops. Thanks again.
            Yes, we work on them too:)

I'll look forward to meeting you! We'll be hosting a clearance sale at the shop on January 30th (Saturday), but it'll also be somewhat of a open house with refreshments and (hopefully) a nice gathering of local enthusiasts.

Reggie
            Reggie Stewart
            Reggie's Motorworks Inc.
            reggie{at}reggiesmotorworks{dot}com

'84 318i Baur TC
            '90 325is S52 swap (Project Varmit on YouTube)
            '90 325iT with M20B25 and e30 M3 suspension
            '91 M5
            '68 2002
            '69 2002 (long term project - M2 conversion)
            '15 i3 REX
            2005 F350 King Ranch DRW tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
              Reggie's motorworks in Westfield. We actually work more or less exclusively on e30s and other classic BMWs. Also Euromotorwerks in Fishers does very good work, but they can be a bit expensive.

Good lookin' out:)
              Reggie Stewart
              Reggie's Motorworks Inc.

'84 318i Baur TC
              '91 M5
              '68 2002
              '15 i3 REX

Comment

Vaughn is the club tech place, and good peoples there. I've had a few things done there over the years. Also, Northwest Frame is just north of there in Zionsville and Aaron knows BMWs and E30s well to help with alignment, etc. and obviously work after an accident. If you ever bend a wheel, go there.

Originally posted by reggie View Post
                Yes, we work on them too:)
                I'll look forward to meeting you! We'll be hosting a clearance sale at the shop on January 30th (Saturday), but it'll also be somewhat of a open house with refreshments and (hopefully) a nice gathering of local enthusiasts.

Reggie
                But since Reggie opened up, I've send the majority of work I haven't done myself to him and he does specialize in E30s.

I'll try to make it up there Reg.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                  Vaughn is the club tech place, and good peoples there. I've had a few things done there over the years. Also, Northwest Frame is just north of there in Zionsville and Aaron knows BMWs and E30s well to help with alignment, etc. and obviously work after an accident. If you ever bend a wheel, go there.

But since Reggie opened up, I've send the majority of work I haven't done myself to him and he does specialize in E30s.

I'll try to make it up there Reg.

Awesome, thanks!!
                  Reggie Stewart
                  Reggie's Motorworks Inc.

'84 318i Baur TC
                  '91 M5
                  '68 2002
                  '15 i3 REX

Comment

Working...
                  X