Chicago Powder Coaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Powder Coaters

Looking to do my valve cover and intake manifold in powder and my exhaust manifolds in ceramic. Who does a good job at at reasonable price. Would be a plus if they were located on the south side.

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

sorry for the tread jack. I didn't know that there were some people on this forum in the chicago area.. Are there any meets in this area at all?

Comment

yeah seems like more from Chicago than in the past. I have the same questions about meets. It sounds like there have been g2g at a shop on the south side but thats about it for now. Spring is just around the corner maybe something will happen then.

Comment

I know about jdmchiacgo. their meets are very big and very welcoming but I like the whole keep it european lol not jdm and whatever meets.

Comment

i do not think that was the same as i was talking about.

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=156670

Comment

I responded to that tread. that would be great to see if it still runs. would definitly be out there often

Comment

Check out ChitownM.com they have weekly meets usually on wednesday or thursday
              Originally posted by Good & Tight
              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

yeah I signed up for it but there are like no e30 that I see on that site.

Comment

theres only like one or two but if your looking just for a basic meet or something to do weekdays u can always hit up their meets. the get booths usually at HIN

Comment

wheres the JDM chicago meets i wouldnt mind rolling up there one day

Comment

well there is a meet im going to the 27th its a tiburon meet which those people are cool as hell and theres one april 9 that will have like 60 cars and they all meet on the south side. pm me. I'll give you more details. both will be amazing turn outs. the weather is getting better as we speak lol

Comment

Ok back on topic here. Chicago powder coaters anyone?

Comment

Check out cmwerks not sure of the full name but they are located riiight next to pro functions.

Comment

thanks sent a request for a quote

Comment

found two on the southwest side.

these guys quoted me 100.00 for my valve and intake

http://completepowdercoating.net/

these guys quoted 120.00 for ceramic on my exhaust manifolds

http://winningcolorspowdercoating.com/

leaning towards the second shop just because they are closer to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X