No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you let me know if there are any e34 or older 7 series with ellipsoids. I need to get the glass lenses for my bixenon set up I'm working on.

And 6gen let me know when. Pm me your number.
    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

I didn't see any e34's. I picked up a style 5, they had two e39's. I still have to go to the other yard in the same area.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
        I didn't see any e34's. I picked up a style 5, they had two e39's. I still have to go to the other yard in the same area.
        What junkyard are you going to? I wouldnt mind checking them out when I am home for the summer.
        Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by 6gen91 View Post
          So throughout the week I'll be working on my car, just seeing if anyone is down to chill, I know Ashar is, just lmk, it's nice having company around
          Hit me up, down to swing through after work or something... Also I'm moving down right by your neighborhood soon man, buying a house in old irving park.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm quite excited to have another e30 owner close to mi casa

Comment

^^Do I count lol?

Comment

Lol where do you like by 86?
                Originally posted by Good & Tight
                It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

If anyone is interested, I'll have a complete M20 setup (engine, trans, dme, etc) for sale next week. Runs great, pulls hard. Make me an offer. Flywheel is spoken for however.

Comment

we all live on the nw side of chicago, im right by addison and austin

Comment

I am by Lawrence and Elston. My e30 is in pieces.

Expelled, I might be interested in your head, dme, and the wiring harness. I might be getting a chipped dme from 6gen though.

Comment

I REALLY don't want to part it out besides the flywheel.. Someone buy the whole thing and part it out for me.. I just don't have the time.

Comment

Bet you'd make more parting it Out :p

Comment

maybe I would.. but time is money.

Comment

just think, 6gen91, YOU could make all that money :)

Comment

Just think, you would have half of the shit sold already if you parted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X