X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Originally posted by benyen soljax View Post
    There's a Midwest e30 group on fb as well as euroteknik forums for general euro people And chitownm all of which have a lot of e30 fans. Might want to post this there too?
    Thanks for the tip. I already posted to Midwest e30s but I just put something on euroteknik. Hasnt shown up yet though.

I dont have an acct on Chitown M but feel free to post something for it if you do.

Leave a comment:

• benyen soljax
    replied
    Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
    Count me in!

So Far:
    1. bmw325_num99
    2. Cletonius (possibly)
    3. Vegas227 (possibly)
    4. AsharC (possibly)
    5. TrentW
    6. Simple_Smith
    There's a Midwest e30 group on fb as well as euroteknik forums for general euro people And chitownm all of which have a lot of e30 fans. Might want to post this there too?

Leave a comment:

• CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Any body have a nice is trunk spoiler?

Leave a comment:

• steven g
    replied
    No radio and no dash.

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Originally posted by steven g View Post
    Just an FYI, I was at Victory Auto Wreckers in Bensenville yesterday and found the aluminum trip piece I needed. I had no idea how much fun it was pulling off parts from cars. They have a 4 door (with no doors) that still has 2 decent tan leather front seats and rear seat back. Car is pretty well picked over, looks like there was a fire in the engine compartment. I got a a few window switches, a seatbelt cover, a tweeter speaker pod (now I just need the other one) and some electrical parts.
    Did you notice if the radio was still in the car? I am looking for a radio, preferably OEM with the code

Leave a comment:

• steven g
    replied
    Just an FYI, I was at Victory Auto Wreckers in Bensenville yesterday and found the aluminum trip piece I needed. I had no idea how much fun it was pulling off parts from cars. They have a 4 door (with no doors) that still has 2 decent tan leather front seats and rear seat back. Car is pretty well picked over, looks like there was a fire in the engine compartment. I got a a few window switches, a seatbelt cover, a tweeter speaker pod (now I just need the other one) and some electrical parts.

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Excellent! See you there

Leave a comment:

• Simple_Smith
    replied
    Count me in!

So Far:
    1. bmw325_num99
    2. Cletonius (possibly)
    3. Vegas227 (possibly)
    4. AsharC (possibly)
    5. TrentW
    6. Simple_Smith

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Added Facebook Invite:
    An informal gathering to talk e30s or anything else. We may even decide to take a ride down Lake Shore Drive for those who are up for it. http://goo.gl/maps/xtevt

Saturday, May 11
    4:00pm
    2210 S Grove, Chicago

Anyone interested or if you have feedback let us know.

So Far:
    1. bmw325_num99
    2. Cletonius (possibly)
    3. Vegas227 (possibly)
    4. AsharC (possibly)
    5. TrentW

Leave a comment:

• jeffmn8
    replied
    Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
    It was just an event set up by NASA I believe. There was HPDE 1&2, 3&4, gt3 and 4 also spec Miata, spec e30, and spec 944. Some of the classes ran at the same time on the track. Not sure exactly what's going on tomorrow, but I'll be there for sure
    I was there Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately I didn't get my car done in time. Oh and it caught fire in the shop... I saw a couple e30s driving around but didn't have a chance to say hi. I was hanging out with the gts/ se30 guys.

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    I hope to hell my suspension is on by then.

Only one more brake line left to bend. It's amazing I had any brakes at all.

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Early May works for me. Revised:

Saturday, May 11
    4:00pm
    2210 S Grove, Chicago

Anyone interested or if you have feedback let us know.

So Far:
    1. bmw325_num99
    2. Cletonius (possibly)
    3. Vegas227 (possibly)
    4. AsharC (possibly)
    5. TrentW (conflict)
    6. Simple_Smith
    Last edited by bmw325_num99; 04-29-2013, 05:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 6gen91
    replied
    got a nv m50 for sale, taken apart, block is still intact and looks flawless~ throw me an offer, taking up to much space in the garage

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    One of the spec e30 guys in my neighborhood will be out there tomorrow. Keep an eye out for a cherry looking red e30 coupe, '89 i think.

Leave a comment:

• Simple_Smith
    replied
    It was just an event set up by NASA I believe. There was HPDE 1&2, 3&4, gt3 and 4 also spec Miata, spec e30, and spec 944. Some of the classes ran at the same time on the track. Not sure exactly what's going on tomorrow, but I'll be there for sure

Leave a comment:

Working...
X