No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok do you guys know of anywhere local to get exhaust done? I have the muffler, resonators and 2-1 merge.. just need the piping bent, ran and welded.

Comment

My buddy and I could do it

Comment

Anyone have any recommendations for good body shops in the burbs?
        I'm trying to get some quotes, I need a fender/valence/front bumper painted on my car.
        Thanks,
        Matt

Check out my BMW Fault Code Index
        '89 Turbo M20 Zinno Cabrio (scrapped)
        '89 Zinno IX (sold)
        '91 Granit Turbo S52 Sedan (scrapped)
        '91 WIP (scrapped)
        '13 F10 Carbon Black 550iX MSport
        '91 iX Sedan

Comment

Bodycraft in Antioch does really good work.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
          HSAX Instructor

Comment

A&L/IND in Palatine.
            Midwest Spec E30 #64

https://www.facebook.com/thestickergarage

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmn8 View Post
              A&L/IND in Palatine.
              I second this. Can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                Bodycraft in Antioch does really good work.
                Originally posted by jeffmn8 View Post
                A&L/IND in Palatine.
                Originally posted by expelled View Post
                I second this. Can't lose.
                Thanks for all the responses, I'll most definitely check these places out. I'm just trying to get as many quotes as possible at this time.
                Thanks,
                Matt

Check out my BMW Fault Code Index
                '89 Turbo M20 Zinno Cabrio (scrapped)
                '89 Zinno IX (sold)
                '91 Granit Turbo S52 Sedan (scrapped)
                '91 WIP (scrapped)
                '13 F10 Carbon Black 550iX MSport
                '91 iX Sedan

Comment

My uncle painted my car. Pic in his shop while being reassembled:
                  I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                  Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

very clean.. how much does he charge for a full car re-spray?

Comment

He only charged me $1500. I don't know if that was a family price or because I had other cars in his shop etc. but that included bodywork, he shaved my trunk and mounted MT1 spoiler and resprayed every thing.

Comment

you should find out if he could offer something for the r3v peeps!

Comment

I will, I assuming though he would do it for about $2000, because most of you guys have roofs and c pillars. I know alot of you guys can do body work so you can probably save money on the prep.

Comment

Hey crusher I seen the euro plate from far and recognized the car on elston.
                            Originally posted by Good & Tight
                            It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                              Hey crusher I seen the euro plate from far and recognized the car on elston.
                              Nice car. When I realized it was lowered I figured the owner would be here.

Before I saw you I was getting off the Eway and irving park and saw this

Pulled over rang the bell to the business and talked to the owner for a sec, first time seeing another mtII with my own eyes.

Then met a guy downtown from ChitownM.com who has a cosmos e36 m3 who actually knew what an MTII was and invited me to a meet that I couldn't make.

Today was a good day.

Comment

Lol my cars not lowered for shit. 4x4 status. Yea that m tech was there all last summer then out of nowhere disappeared. I thought he sold it or smashed it. We need to get a cruise together at some point.
                                Originally posted by Good & Tight
                                It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X