Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
    Yea he brought it up a few times and has pictures of your car. I was supposed to go that day but I over slept. LOL cat naps did not work for me. What set up are you running?
    It's actually my buddy's car, but I built the motor for him. Nothing crazy, super eta with a 272 cam, miller MAF, #19 injectors, 4.10 LSD, sitting on 5-lug swap with racelands.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359936401.554670.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	7151528
    Oh, and headers with X-pipe to turndowns.
    1989 JDM-Tech 2
    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

M42 5 speed

Found a local tranny if any 318 owners need one.
      Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
        It's actually my buddy's car, but I built the motor for him. Nothing crazy, super eta with a 272 cam, miller MAF, #19 injectors, 4.10 LSD, sitting on 5-lug swap with racelands.
        [ATTACH]65785[/ATTACH]
        Oh, and headers with X-pipe to turndowns.
        Ohh shitt. Small world. I met him at FNL two years ago. I was in bone stock eta.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Is anybody goin to the car show this Saturday? Me and MattPro are goin in our e30 verts on Saturday around 1 o'clock probably. We should do a small meet up and all park next to each other haha.
          sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
          Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Oh ya also has anybody done an m30 swap around the Chicago land area? I happen to have an e34 m30b35 with stock 5 speed sitting down the street from house. I'm also looking to trade/sell my convertible and move to an e30 sedan so if anyone sees one or is interested in my vert then let me know. I'm thinkin $4,500 once the fenders are repainted. It's a 1990 Alpine II White with plastic bumper conversion, m20, 17lb injectors, m30 AFM, fully rebuilt/tested short block. Nothing major. PM for info
            sigpic

Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

How much rust?
              Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by benyen soljax View Post
                How much rust?
                Honestly not that much. Any "major" rust on the outside panels was "attempted" to be repaired by one of the previous owners... We're just trying to fix and finish up any body work now. There's no rust on the wheel wells surprisingly. The only "major" rust part there was was an area under the drivers door right behind the bottom trim maybe 6-7 inches long. No major rust holes or anything. Anyways I'm just blabbering now. Ill see if I can put up a for sale ad tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

Gonna be in Chicago for Fri-Tues. Any tips?
                  1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                  1990 325i 24v
                  1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
                    Gonna be in Chicago for Fri-Tues. Any tips?

New-car Auto Show is this weekend, the biggest in the country. I like to take visitors to the Signature Lounge in the Hancock Tower on Michigan avenue. If you are quick you can get a great view of the city without having to spend a dime. Just tell the host/hostess you plan to sit at the bar then take in the views and leave. Then head to Lou Malnati's, get some pizza and stay warm with an adult beverage!
                    sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                    1997 M3 (sold)
                    1989 320i Touring (sold)
                    1990 325i (sold)
                    1991 535i/5 (sold)
                    1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                    http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

the girl does not appreciate cars...otherwise, I would. We are all about good food, we are staying in down town Chicago for a few of the night right on Michigan ave.
                      1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                      1990 325i 24v
                      1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
                        the girl does not appreciate cars...otherwise, I would. We are all about good food, we are staying in down town Chicago for a few of the night right on Michigan ave.
                        Nice place to stay. Check out the Cloud Gate sculpture (also known as the "Bean") and the skating rink in Millenium park. Walk under the bean, its fun to look at it underneath. Then you can walk north to the Hancock and check out all the fancy stores on Michigan.
                        sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                        1997 M3 (sold)
                        1989 320i Touring (sold)
                        1990 325i (sold)
                        1991 535i/5 (sold)
                        1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                          Nice place to stay. Check out the Cloud Gate sculpture (also known as the "Bean") and the skating rink in Millenium park. Walk under the bean, its fun to look at it underneath. Then you can walk north to the Hancock and check out all the fancy stores on Michigan.
                          You should offer tours.
                          Originally posted by Good & Tight
                          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Haha, I have had my share of visitors if you cant tell.
                            sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                            1997 M3 (sold)
                            1989 320i Touring (sold)
                            1990 325i (sold)
                            1991 535i/5 (sold)
                            1986 325es (sold)

Comment

I always tell people to stay away from Navy Pier...disappointing. Also, Sears tower, not worth the $$$. And also stay away from anything that has "tour" in the name.

If your girl likes shopping Michigan Ave is the place. Also, you can take the train to Lincoln Park and there are a ton of high end resale shops. As far as food goes just look up zagat and go to the nearest place. Can't go wrong. You have to stop at Lou's at least once before you leave.
                              Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Any body else here ride? I went to the International Motorcycle show today. Pretty cool.
                                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                                X