Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doorman View Post
    That was fast!!

Wish I could find some decent 15" 4x100s that fast.
    I have a set of euro weaves, 3 in good condition one needs to be refurbished.
    Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
    88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
    98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
    89 Porsche 944 - dd
    95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
    90 325is - track rat

Comment

So I have been out of the E30/BMW circle for a while now due to work/life in general but have been itching to work on the E30, hit some cruises etc. what if any meets are still being held? what if any south side guys are still active? And are there any kids (being anyone younger than me) out there that wants to wrench on an old mans car (kidding kind of)

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
        So I have been out of the E30/BMW circle for a while now due to work/life in general but have been itching to work on the E30, hit some cruises etc. what if any meets are still being held? what if any south side guys are still active? And are there any kids (being anyone younger than me) out there that wants to wrench on an old mans car (kidding kind of)
        I am 32 so old by some people's standards but in the area. I have sold my various e30s over the years but taking delivery of a 2003 540i M Sport today actually. I have organized a very small, simple, low-key meet each spring for the last 3 years. If there is interest I will be happy to organize one this year as well. Based on cold temperatures in the last few years, maybe mid-April?
        sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
        1997 M3 (sold)
        1989 320i Touring (sold)
        1990 325i (sold)
        1991 535i/5 (sold)
        1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
        http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
          I am 32 so old by some people's standards but in the area. I have sold my various e30s over the years but taking delivery of a 2003 540i M Sport today actually. I have organized a very small, simple, low-key meet each spring for the last 3 years. If there is interest I will be happy to organize one this year as well. Based on cold temperatures in the last few years, maybe mid-April?
          Joining the E39 ranks eh? 03 M-Sport is a sweet car! Manual I hope?
          My 2000 Touring was my first BMW and still my favorite overall.

I'm game for a meet again this year

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
            Joining the E39 ranks eh? 03 M-Sport is a sweet car! Manual I hope?
            My 2000 Touring was my first BMW and still my favorite overall.

I'm game for a meet again this year
            Yeah, as hard as it was to find a manual I held out for one. It was surprised to see how many people went with automatics. Lured, no doubt, but the upgraded torque converter on the M Sports.
            sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
            1997 M3 (sold)
            1989 320i Touring (sold)
            1990 325i (sold)
            1991 535i/5 (sold)
            1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
              Your younger than me so your not an old man yet. Would love to see a get together for the spring. I had put together a spring cruise back in 2008 that I was never able to get off the ground due to the crazy 4.00 plus gas prices but at 1.50 it now seem do able if you are looking for ideas. Had 20 plus commitments at that time but it still fell through at the last minute. I even had sponsors and prizes in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
                Your younger than me so your not an old man yet. Would love to see a get together for the spring. I had put together a spring cruise back in 2008 that I was never able to get off the ground due to the crazy 4.00 plus gas prices but at 1.50 it now seem do able if you are looking for ideas. Had 20 plus commitments at that time but it still fell through at the last minute. I even had sponsors and prizes in hand.
                You sound like you are into organizing. Are you a Windy City BMW CCA member? They are looking for a Tour-master for the Fall tour this year.
                sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                1997 M3 (sold)
                1989 320i Touring (sold)
                1990 325i (sold)
                1991 535i/5 (sold)
                1986 325es (sold)

Comment

I was a few years ago and was thinking of joining again. I do like to organize but the fall tour would be pretty ambitious for me to step into. Have been to a couple of them and my event was modeled after them on a smaller scale. I day event instead of 2 and in the spring for the vert owners to get some top down time. I still have everything for my event but sponsorship at this point. Roads are still there and tour questions are still relevant.

Comment

I am down for a meet. That would be great!

Comment

Spring Meet

I am also up for a meet.

Comment

I'm all in.

Comment

count me in.
                          1989 JDM-Tech 2
                          2010 335 D for daily

Comment

I'm in. Hopefully this will push me to finish my swap.... Or at least get it started that is.... Lol
                            sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
                            Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Montrose Harbor was cool last year. Should've brought some food/drinks in a cooler though.

Comment

I'm in. Hopefully this will push me to finish my swap.... Or at least get it started that is.... Lol
                                sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
                                Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X