Kansas City junkyard spotting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas City junkyard spotting?

Hey just wanted to through out if anyone in the KC area has seen any e30's in any of our salvage yards. In particular I need a driver's fender and front bumper/valance. Also just looking for some miscellaneous interior pieces, and maybe an ac compressor that isn't seized up. May hit a couple of the yards tomorrow to check out what may be out there.

Went and hit U-Wrench-It and Pick-N-Pull in Kansas City. U-Wrench-It had a few e30s and e36s, but the only usable part I even found was a non-sticking defroster switch. The only one with a good front end was a diving-board car. Pick-N-Pull was a total waste of time, the few imports they even had were pretty well picked over. No e30s at all.

Comment

The yard at 435 and truman (indoor outdoor) has an newer e30 325i. fenders are nice and lots of other nice parts.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tico Frank View Post
        The yard at 435 and truman (indoor outdoor) has an newer e30 325i. fenders are nice and lots of other nice parts.
        Thanks, hopefully it's still there when I get back from vacation next week!

Comment

I need lsd please I need help finding one soon

Comment

Working...
          X